Status report Page 5,947

Quote: Will Cam @ 9th November 2016, 2:23 PM

:D

when I get parole..... I mean home.

Ah, of course you'll be a bit more concerned about your other crack in the meantime - I expect that's a sore point at the moment. >_<

Herc's on fire today. :D

Quote: DaButt @ 9th November 2016, 12:30 PM

Didn't one of the UK's wagering companies pay out a few weeks ago because Hillary's election was a foregone conclusion?

Paddy Power (Irish bookmakers) but more by way of a publicity stunt than of genuine conviction. They are famous/infamous for similar stunts. They will have calculated their liabilities and decided it was cheaper than advertising.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 9th November 2016, 5:55 PM

Paddy Power (Irish bookmakers) but more by way of a publicity stunt than of genuine conviction. They are famous/infamous for similar stunts. They will have calculated their liabilities and decided it was cheaper than advertising.

I guess business is business, but I wouldn't have thought that they'd need to advertise. I wonder if anyone made any serious money from what eventually turned out to be a losing bet?

They say the paid out 3ยท5 million on Clinton betters.

I had a small wager on Trump that I placed on Sunday night @ 10/3.

On election night itself, after some polls were closed, Coral were offering 13/2 at around 1am. (Clinton was @ 1.2.) I went to bed at 1.30, so the odds might have lengthened further before they swung the other way.

Latest Paddy Power odds:

Trump to build wall covering entirety of US-Mexican border before end of 2020 4/1
Trump to be successfully impeached before end of 2020 8/1
Hillary Clinton to be arrested before the end of 2020 12/1
The first commercial flight to Mars to take place during Trump's presidency 40/1
Trump to turn the White House gold 66/1

First State visit:
Mexico 6/4, Russia 6/4, Israel 4/1, Scotland 4/1, Canada 5/1, Slovenia 9/1, China 13/1, Ireland 20/1, Venezuela 33/1, Cuba 33/1, North Korea 66/1

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 9th November 2016, 9:43 PM

Latest Paddy Power odds:

Trump to build wall covering entirety of US-Mexican border before end of 2020 4/1
Trump to be successfully impeached before end of 2020 8/1
Hillary Clinton to be arrested before the end of 2020 12/1
The first commercial flight to Mars to take place during Trump's presidency 40/1
Trump to turn the White House gold 66/1

First State visit:
Mexico 6/4, Russia 6/4, Israel 4/1, Scotland 4/1, Canada 5/1, Slovenia 9/1, China 13/1, Ireland 20/1, Venezuela 33/1, Cuba 33/1, North Korea 66/1

Man, you guys will bet on anything!

Ten quid says we won't!

Quote: Will Cam @ 9th November 2016, 11:02 PM

Ten quid says we won't!

Laughing out loud

Will Cam has woken up to a leak under his kitchen sink. Water on the floor as well as in the cupboard but he can't for the life of him find anything that's leaking. The sink was left half full overnight to soak some stuff. He has dried everywhere off and is now playing the waiting game.

Will Cam has woken up to a leak under his kitchen sink. Water on the floor as well as in the cupboard but he can't for the life of him find anything that's leaking. The sink was left half full overnight to soak some stuff. He has dried everywhere off and is now playing the waiting game.

Quote: Will Cam @ 10th November 2016, 7:57 AM

And is also suffering from one of his Groundhog Days again.

:D

Quote: Will Cam @ 10th November 2016, 7:57 AM

Will Cam has woken up to a leak under his kitchen sink. .

Couldn't you control yourself?

I'm getting ready to go to Southend tomorrow for the John Otway Convention featuring The Members, Jilted John (John Shuttleworth) and Arthur Smith.

You really don't know what you're missing!

Quote: Chappers @ 10th November 2016, 11:05 PM

You really don't know what you're missing!

Me hair, teeth, no ammo in me gun, short term memory and er........................ :(