Status report Page 5,942

Its been nice to be back for a bit. Many of the old faces have gone though. I am off for a while again. As Doctor Who said, '"One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine."

Cheerio, mate! Wave

It's been fun having you around. Enjoyed your wacky banter with Frankie on the "unfounded claim" thread. :D

We can't let him go like that. He knows too much, he has to die l'm afraid.

But seriously, that makes me sad. I hope it doesn't take you another three years to return again.

Wave

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 23rd September 2016, 5:15 PM

But seriously, that makes me sad. I hope it doesn't take you another three years to return again.

He probably needs to get back to his day-job.

Farewell Pingu, we hardly know you.

Pingu has left the igloo.

Don't go Pingl, be one of the old faces who stays to encourage some more old faces to come back.

Aaron/Mark.

Is there any easy way for you to block email all registered users to come back and have a mooch?

Quote: Will Cam @ 23rd September 2016, 10:14 PM

Don't go Pingl, be one of the old faces who stays to encourage some more old faces to come back.

Aaron/Mark.

Is there any easy way for you to block email all registered users to come back and have a mooch?

It's a rum do, all right. Such are the cycles of life. Anyway, look at you guys in those candy ass monkey suits. And I thought I had it bad in Cook'd and Bomb'd.

Relive the glory days here: https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/28832/

Counting the minutes until Morgana Robinson's The Agency starts at 10pm on BBC2. I was reading a review today and laughing at some of the scenarios. It's a shame she's not working wth Terry Mynott as they made a great partnership.

Quote: Will Cam @ 23rd September 2016, 10:14 PM

Aaron/Mark.

Ok sod it I'll stick around, I just felt like a flounce ;) I have conditions however, I demand snickers is once again called marathon, that the fish sold in fish and chips is actually cod not snook or whatever, and that ITV promise never to make another series of Benidorm. Oh and I want one of them shiny things, you know what I mean, the little shiny things you get......

Quote: Muddlecombe @ 26th September 2016, 9:31 PM

Ok sod it I'll stick around...

No...no, no, no! Do what you want but you won't get you parking space back. That's mine now!

marathon

Just finished one on sunday. Horrible cramps after 26km yet reached the finishing line in 4h and 9 minutes.

Ok sod it I'll stick around, I just felt like a flounce ;)

Phew! That's lucky! I was just about to post your leaving present - a vintage Rolex.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 27th September 2016, 12:54 AM

Phew! That's lucky! I was just about to post your leaving present - a vintage Rolex.

Did I mention l'm about to leave?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 27th September 2016, 10:50 AM

Did I mention l'm about to leave?

Gordon, have you heard the expression, "taking coals to Newcastle"? ;)

Quote: George Kaplan @ 27th September 2016, 12:54 AM

Vintage! You cheapskate, can't afford a new one for such an auspicious departure...... Angry