Status report Page 5,950

It is progress of sorts. I was trying to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat but it's moved on a bit. I am now trying to snatch victory from the throat of defeat.

Should be packing .....on a entirely unrelated note: They still sell clothes and toothbrushes in London right?

Well there are raincoats & Umbrellas for sale, I feel sure.

I agree, but toothbrushes? Well I'd bring your own just to be sure.

Quote: reds @ 28th November 2016, 10:26 AM

Should be packing .....on a entirely unrelated note: They still sell clothes and toothbrushes in London right?

Do you think we're all pooftas?

Will cam is in Birmingham waiting for The Red Hot Chilli Peppers to come on.

They were brilliant!

Goodo.
I hope he didn't have to wait 10 years 5 weeks and 4 days.

Just posted this definition on Urban dictionary

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=America%27s+second+choice+for+president

Ha. By nearly 3 million votes.

The first time a woman ran for president, she got more votes than any other man in history (apart from Obama's first time around). And she still didn't get the job.

Quote: zooo @ 12th December 2016, 11:46 AM

The first time a woman ran for president, she got more votes than any other man in history (apart from Obama's first time around). And she still didn't get the job.

<DaButt kisses the Electoral College>

Women have been running for president here for more than 100 years; she's far from the first. Hell, she ran 8 years ago and was trounced by Obama.

As our nation's population increases, so does the number of voters, so you can expect just about every election to set records for the number of votes received. Trump won more votes than any Republican candidate in history.

And still less than Hillary.

Or do I mean fewer?
I have lost all ability to grammar.

Who said this in 2012 regarding the Electoral College ?
"..a disaster for democracy"
No prizes (too easy).....he could be right though.

Quote: wigwam willy @ 12th December 2016, 6:34 PM

Who said this in 2012 regarding the Electoral College ?
"..a disaster for democracy"
No prizes (too easy).....he could be right though.

Laughing out loud

Five days without a status report?! Good thing I'm here!

Ben went to the barbers this morning for a haircut.