Status report Page 3,745

Aww. The cat looks quite happy.

Quote: TopBanana @ May 28 2011, 1:55 PM BST

For most people, anti-ds and anty-anxiety pills do work well. I guess I was just an unlucky bod.

A friend (NOT ME) went on Prozac for a bit and couldn't get an erection.

Placebo pills are supposed to be good, even if you know they're placebos. In a study on people suffering from IBS, some people were given no treatment, and others were told they were getting placebos. 30% of the 'no treatment' group reported that they recovered, compared to 60% knowingly taking placebos, which was a higher percentage than with any other medicine.

Quote: Ben @ May 28 2011, 1:56 PM BST

(NOT ME)

:D

Quote: Marc P @ May 28 2011, 12:06 PM BST

Hurrah!

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/Asda-brings-back-pounds-yahoofinanceuk-1756588012.html

I knew we were right in avoiding all that metric nonsense.

Quote: zooo @ May 28 2011, 1:01 PM BST

I kissed Richard O'Brien (in an Apollo space module) in a dream last night.

An Irish astronaut? Unpossible!

You've got an Irish president.

Quote: Ben @ May 28 2011, 1:56 PM BST

A friend (NOT ME) went on Prozac for a bit and couldn't get an erection.

My friend was on some sort of antidepressant after a nasty breakup and said that he could perform OK but couldn't have an orgasm. The ladies (he went on an Internet dating binge) didn't mind 45 minutes of shaky pudding but he wasn't too happy about the situation and stopped taking the pills.

Quote: KLRiley @ May 28 2011, 2:35 PM BST

You've got an Irish president.

O'bullshit!

Chip never new he had so many old wooden airers!

Quote: zooo @ May 28 2011, 11:50 AM BST

Make sure you don't chuck anything that might be worth some money!

Fear not, zooo, Leper Fight is safe and sound in a tin box in the cupboard.

Phew!

You're supposed to keep important papers in the fridge, apparently.

Quote: DaButt @ May 28 2011, 2:38 PM BST

O'bullshit!

C'mon DB. They all Oirish. At least this one has an Irish name - O'Bama as it being spelt over here.

Thought Michelle's Afro was something else. I can't find the photo but if I do find the link I'll post it.

Quote: KLRiley @ May 28 2011, 3:20 PM BST

C'mon DB. They all Oirish. At least this one has an Irish name - O'Bama as it being spelt over here.

Thought Michelle's Afro was something else. I can't find the photo but if I do find the link I'll post it.

I'll bet the queen wrote the correct year in that book.

Thank you Marc.

I reckon Barack helped with the calculations for the Rapture. That's why they got the date wrong.

Animation finished. Going to go lie in a corner. Call Batman if Gotham is in trouble tonight.

Quote: DaButt @ May 28 2011, 3:25 PM BST

I'll bet the queen wrote the correct year in that book.

Considering George Bush Snr once threw up in front of the Japanese PM, the Queen got off lightly.