Status report Page 3,746

Quote: Gavin @ May 28 2011, 3:32 PM BST

Animation finished. Going to go lie in a corner. Call Batman if Gotham is in trouble tonight.

Well done Gav. Been playing with this software - is there any other free or cheap software tools that are better? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoBZ7fWv4y0

Quote: Marc P @ May 28 2011, 3:35 PM BST

Well done Gav. Been playing with this software - is there any other free or cheap software tools that are better? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoBZ7fWv4y0

Oh yeh seen yours on FB and liked! it's good mate.

The fact that looks better then mine is quite frustrating but oh well.

Quote: Gavin @ May 28 2011, 3:38 PM BST

Oh yeh seen yours on FB and liked! it's good mate.

The fact that looks better then mine is quite frustrating but oh well.

Cheers Gav and I am sure yours are better!
Well I just typed in text. Quite like to move them around. I do like they way you can play with their voices with wrong spelling and the like. 4 quid a month and you can add pictures and video apparently not sure how, but very low file size for them!

Kevin just accidentally scared the hair.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ May 28 2011, 4:50 PM BST

Kevin just accidentally scared the hair.

Whose hair?

Eh? Whats going on? are all us BCG users ill or in debt?

Well if you check out 'top right' ads' it seems someone is very concerned?

[suppose they have a point]

Quote: Gavin @ May 28 2011, 3:32 PM BST

Animation finished. Going to go lie in a corner. Call Batman if Gotham is in trouble tonight.

*thumbs up*

I'm feeling very sad tonight.

I've decided to finally cut somebody out of my life who lately has been a massive drain on my emotional strength and self esteem.

It's giving up on things ever being the way they were or could have been. Moving forward would be good, if I thought I had anything positive to move towards.

:(

Quote: JoLaw @ May 28 2011, 11:07 PM BST

I'm feeling very sad tonight.

I've decided to finally cut somebody out of my life who lately has been a massive drain on my emotional strength and self esteem.

It's giving up on things ever being the way they were or could have been. Moving forward would be good, if I thought I had anything positive to move towards.

That's ok Jo, we all get sick of Nat Wicks every now and again :P

Oh that does sound a drain?

If they weren't anything important to you, you may get over them surprisingly fast.

Sometimes it's a case of where you focus your thougts. I found a great way of redirecting my obsessive rage was writing jokes.

I write lots of jokes.

Hey Will Cam why do you keep visiting Newcastle?

Quote: Will Cam @ May 28 2011, 11:11 PM BST

That's ok Jo, we all get sick on Nat Wicks every now and again :P

is there no end to you?

Will!!!!

Meany!

*hugs*

sorry your down at the mo hun

Quote: sootyj @ May 28 2011, 11:13 PM BST

Oh that does sound a drain?

If they weren't anything important to you, you may get over them surprisingly fast.

Sometimes it's a case of where you focus your thougts. I found a great way of redirecting my obsessive rage was writing jokes.

I write lots of jokes.

Hey Will Cam why do you keep visiting Newcastle?

is there no end to you?

There is no end of me, only frayed edges and loose wheels.

But surely we should be comforting Jo.

(some times this forum is a little like the queue at medication time at the funny farm)

*sootyj gets his by hypodemric harpoon half hourly*

Quote: sootyj @ May 28 2011, 11:13 PM BST

I found a great way of redirecting my obsessive rage was writing jokes.

I write lots of jokes.

*worries that only Newsrevue stands in the way of sootyj going Columbine.

Quote: sootyj @ May 28 2011, 11:19 PM BST

But surely we should be comforting Jo.

(some times this forum is a little like the queue at medication time at the funny farm)

*sootyj gets his by hypodemric harpoon half hourly*

You are right of course. Maybe we should have a 'serious thread' to stop flippant 'erberts (like me) from posting witty remarks that might not (notwithstanding this is a comedy forum) be appreciated.