Birds of a Feather Page 7

I will remove one later on.

Quote: Jake How @ March 20, 2008, 6:12 PM

I will remove one later on.

What about sections on your web site?

I just wondered if anyone know's when birds of a feather will continue on with series 3 on paramount comedy as it's gone back to the start again and i think it's currently on series 2 again.

I think they are showing series 1 and 2 agai they might so series 3 later on this year.

Does anyone else think Jake has just spoken to himself on this thread?

I've noticed that BOAF has been re-released with a new cover for series 1. Does anyone know if this means they are planning to release any more DVDs? Also any news on series 3 on Paramount Comedy 2?

Yes, I spotted that. I've not seen anything else, but it certainly does look hopeful. Keep your eye on our merchandise pages.

Well they could have at least chucked on Sailing onto the re-issue or whatever you want to call it...Austrailia apprantly had it on their Series 1 DVD.....Anyway looks good if series 1 has been reissued with new cover. Hopefully the restart of a good thing.

A little birdy (of a feather) told me this may be returning, but only if the scripts are good enough.

Jake How is more powerful than we thought!

Quote: Leevil @ March 4 2009, 2:07 PM GMT

A little birdy (of a feather) told me this may be returning, but only if the scripts are good enough.

A change of policy from the first 9 series, eh?

:D

Quote: Leevil @ March 4 2009, 2:07 PM GMT

Blimey, where did you hear that one?

Teletext :D It had comments from Pauline Quirke saying that she would want it to be good or somefink like that.

I'd imagine she'd welcome any work.

I hope this doesn't come back. It was shit enough the first time thanks.

Quote: Leevil @ March 4 2009, 6:35 PM GMT

Teletext :D It had comments from Pauline Quirke saying that she would want it to be good or somefink like that.

Ha! Well, quite interesting. I'd welcome it.