Birds of a Feather Page 4

ITV?

Quote: Mark @ February 1, 2008, 3:05 PM

Actually, does anyone know someone with a BARB box?

I'd love to get hold of one of those - a BARB recorder designed for a four-person family is effectively reporting the viewing figures for over 20,000 people... that's a lot of power (especially the digital channels which might only get an audience of 60,000). What shall we get axed first?

I would like one of them.

I just thought I would let people know that BOAF is on tonight Paramount comedy 2 9.00.

Thank you for letting me know which channel to avoid.

:P

Laughing out loud

my mum has a tape of birds of a feather and she makes me watch it when ive been naughty.

bye for today

Laughing out loud

Quote: Joe Sorry @ February 7, 2008, 5:58 PM

my mum has a tape of birds of a feather and she makes me watch it when ive been naughty.

bye for today

You must have been reeeealy bad to have to go through that. Laughing out loud

I have got some good news Paramount comedy 2 are going to be showing
all nine series and the christmas specials, the reason how I know this is because last ngiht they showed a clip from series 9.

Quote: jake how @ February 8, 2008, 12:05 PM

I have got some good news Paramount comedy 2 are going to be showing
all nine series and the christmas specials, the reason how I know this is because last ngiht they showed a clip from series 9.

Hardly conclusive proof.

I watched and recorded last night. Really good episodes the first 2, very enjoyable.

I know but if they have rights to series 9 then they will show it.

I have watched every episode of BOAF apart from The Chigwell Years, does anyone have that episode ? please let me know.

Quote: jake how @ February 19, 2008, 3:03 PM

I have watched every episode of BOAF apart from The Chigwell Years, does anyone have that episode ? please let me know.

The Chigwell Years?.........is that the special episode with the joke in it?

Quote: Mark @ February 1, 2008, 3:05 PM

Actually, does anyone know someone with a BARB box?

I'd love to get hold of one of those - a BARB recorder designed for a four-person family is effectively reporting the viewing figures for over 20,000 people... that's a lot of power (especially the digital channels which might only get an audience of 60,000). What shall we get axed first?

As much as 20,000? Wiki says "over 5,000". While I realise 20,000 is over £5,000, one assumes the figure is not that massive.

I'm glad this is on as i used to watch it as a young kid. I've forgotten about the epiosdes and gags in it . The only one i can remember is when they were stuck in a car park and when other them i think her name is sharon suggested eating the leather seats of the car. Thats about all i can remember. Alsoi believe it is the third longest running sitcom after last of the summer wine and army game!