Birds of a Feather Page 9

Quote: Mike88 @ March 26 2009, 4:42 PM GMT

Linda Robson has confirmed today on television that discussions and negotiations are currently taking place for a new series.

But why? It just seems weird, it had a long enough run as it is, do we really need more?!

They're taking a leaf out of Hollywood's book and 'revitalising' old ideas rather than coming up with new ones.

Quote: Tom G @ March 28 2009, 12:05 AM BST

What Mike failed to mention was that she revealed this on Loose Women!

Don't worry Mike I watch it in my lunch break to!

Any plans for a DVD release yet?

I was at work whilst it was on. I stopped for a second just to hear the question and answer.

I'm praying this is true as so much rubbish is on TV these days so bring back a tried and trusted hit I say..

Quote: barney @ April 3 2009, 11:59 AM BST

I'm praying this is true...

Hard to imagine that being a statement used with Birds Of A Feather but I admit I watched back then so may tune in to see it. Mind you, the thought of Dorian's sex life now is not a place I'd like to dwell.

Quote: Tuumble @ April 3 2009, 1:03 PM BST

Mind you, the thought of Dorian's sex life now is not a place I'd like to dwell.

Laughing out loud

Have not been on this site for a while.
I notice Birds Of A Feather Series One has been released again. Does anyone know if they are going to release other series? Your help is much wanted!

Edited by Aaron.

It's certainly a good sign. A very good sign.

Thanks for the info

Really, is this really coming back. Hope not. Seriously. However, if it does there is an easy answer - I shall not watch it.

It looks like Comedy Central Extra are treating Birds Of A Feather fans this Christmas.

Christmas Eve sees the first four Christmas specials broadcast back-to-back between 9:00am and 1:30pm, then repeated from 1:30 through to 6:00pm.

Then on Christmas Day, again 9:00am right through to 6:00pm is scheduled given over entirely to BOAF. I don't have info on which episodes they are, but I am guessing that it'll be specials 5-8. Again, it looks like they're repeated from 1:30pm to 6:00pm.

No doubt that'll raise a few smiles, and it certainly bodes well for DVDs.

God, they must be close to renaming it Golden Girls 2 by now !

As usual the goose that lays the golden eggs gets knackered and ends up shitting all over the produce. BOAF was good at the start and gradually as many sitcoms do fell into a nose dive of quality. Should be left well alone as the last repeat I saw of it just looked sad and dated.

I want it back!!!!!!!!!!

I'd do anything to see Dorien sing Like A Virgin again.

Quote: David Carmon @ December 7 2009, 11:35 PM GMT

I'd do anything to see Dorien sing Like A Virgin again.

That episode was brilliant!