Free Agents

I thought this was really good. Funny funny at times and cringeing too at times.

The story has legs and lots of potential.

I forgot. Woops. Bad me. I shall have to 'acquire'. Ahem.

It was good, if a little over the top on 'saying rude things is funny' bits, a few too many of them. But certainly enjoyable and has potential.

But it wasn't played to be clever clever I don't think.

I thought it was ace!
The Manganator never disappoints.
I really want to see more now. :(

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 9, 2007, 11:10 PM

It was good, if a little over the top on 'saying rude things is funny' bits, a few too many of them. But certainly enjoyable and has potential.

Yeah, I thought that to. Also the constant swearing annoyed me a little, not that i don't mind swearing but it felt like it was being used for no apparent reason. I thought the performances were great especially Mangan, the man can do no wrong. But I do think he's better at playing assholes.

Also the candle about the candle, "are you sure you could fit that up there," or something along those lines made me LOL.

I'd like to see more but I guess we won't.

Oh, and produced by Big Talk. Nira Park FTW!

Yeah, Nira does lots of good stuff.

Is that the first 'FTW' we've had on this forum?

I LOVE and adore Mangan saying c**t. I don't know why, he just delivers it well. But Giles swearing is just wrong.

I didn't really notice the swearing because it just seemed so natural - the whole flow I mean.

I couldn't *not* notice Giles from Buffy saying minge.

I am still shuddering.

Quote: zooo @ November 9, 2007, 11:19 PM

I thought it was ace!
The Manganator never disappoints.
I really want to see more now. :(

Have you not SEEN those barclays adverts?

I got to about ten minutes and had to switch off. I really can't stand these sort of shows. I don't know how many hit comedies had swearing all the way through.

She's too busy keeping herself steady to pay any real attention. ;)

Quote: Cinnamon @ November 10, 2007, 12:09 AM

Have you not SEEN those barclays adverts?

Yes! I quite like them!

Its quite cool actualy. So I shall spell it in the cool & modern way. Cwl.........

Really enjoyed it. Would certainly like to see a series commissioned.