- Friday 1st March 2019, 11:07pm
- Dorset, United Kingdom
- 76 posts
Some more rejects to add to the pile!
1. Bradley Cooper got so close to Lady Gaga at the Oscars that some viewers feared he might Poker Face.
2. Nokia have unveiled a new smartphone with 5 cameras on the front. For a fraction of the cost you can sellotape 5 instamatics to your current phone, and you'll be sending out the same message.
3. A humpback whale has been found in the Amazon jungle, experts are baffled how whales could end up in such a position.
A sentiment echoed by English Rugby fans.
GOOD WEEK/BAD WEEK:
1. It's been a bad week for the Euro, as Sterling is on the rise again.
It's been a good week for the beaming prime minister, who said "I'm really feeling the benefits of a good strong pound."
2. It's been a bad week for Burberry, who made the noose for all the wrong reasons.
It's been a good week for clothes shoppers, because you can never have too many hangers.
3. It's been a good week for sex education campaigners, as teaching Menstrual Health in schools becomes compulsory.
It's been a bad week for schoolgirls, who are dreading first period.