Shooting Stars Page 34

Not as good as last week

nice to see the Stotts back though!

Alexa Chung is beautiful

Great stuff, although I've always been indifferent to the Stotts.

They are my favourites.
Thought it was extremely funny this week.

I find the Stotts voices grating.

Stop lookin at my nougat

Nougat's private

Quote: chipolata @ August 15 2011, 11:08 PM BST

I find the Stotts voices grating.

But the voices are so cuute.

AND we had what's in your bag Angelos.

The large biscuit wearing a small Top Hat... dampness ensued.

I rather liked the Facebook in real life thing. (Although I expect some will say it's a few years too late, but Vic and Bob don't really do topical, so I don't care.)

Tess on the bed being exorcised was quite sexy. Vic's idea, I suspect. The old perv.

Quote: zooo @ August 16 2011, 1:57 PM BST

I rather liked the Facebook in real life thing. (Although I expect some will say it's a few years too late, but Vic and Bob don't really do topical, so I don't care.)

No need to be so paranoid, zooo, it was a good sketch!

Pff. I know what you cynical bastards are like!

Watched last night and my favourite bit was Jack Dee finally breaking... hilarious.

Yes, it's always good when Jack corpses.

Quote: zooo @ August 16 2011, 2:16 PM BST

Pff. I know what you cynical bastards are like!

Says the leading catskillz, religion and Peter Kay poohpooher!

Quote: chipolata @ August 16 2011, 2:13 PM BST

Tess on the bed being exorcised was quite sexy.

You reminded me of the bus conductors, I think Vic is really getting his way this year with the sketchs. Mabye the BBC trust him more after 8 series, which acctually seams quite irresponsible when you look at his track record.

That said, Angelos put on his own show to keep the ladys and gays tuned in.

I thought Alexa Chung was a bit hard done by, not being Vic's Girlfriend when she would have been there many other weeks. She has a really lovelly face and we saw that loads so I'm happy anyway.

He doesn't just put 'the pretty one' in the leg rubbing seat. If there was only one female guest she'd be there regardless, even if it was Anne Widdicombe. And if there are several to choose from it seems to usually be the dumbest/most bimbo-like that gets put there. It's not really a compliment to get that seat!

It seams to me that they always seam to try and have one reasonably attrative woman to sit in that seat, I can't think of anyone unattractive ugly who has ever sat there, though I'm sure someone could prove me wrong.

I didn't really think of is as Tess getting the seat because she is dumb or a bimbo, I thought it was just a matter of fame. An old man rubbing his legs and staring into the eyes of a woman isnt as funny if the woman is a stranger (infact there is another word for it :P ), but when its a well known singer/model/tv presenter the humour increases.
Although if it was Ann Widicombe it would be absolutly hilarious.

EDIT: Just looked at past guests, I take back my remake abotu them all being attractive.