Shooting Stars Page 33

Eggy John Laughing out loud

Great return. :D

Really enjoyed that. The Elton John sketch was hilarious.

Holy s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!, didnt even realise this was on tonight!!!!!!!!!! Repeat info anyone???

BBC I-player? Don't know when the repaet is, if there is one it is definatly after thursday.

As for the episode, I really enjoyd it, I did, however, get quite annoyed by the Danish woman always shouting out and interupting the flow of the programme.

At first I suspected Bridgett Nielsen of duplicity - or at least her reactions being contrived. But, I am sure they wern't. Her shock and bewilderment as the show progressed made me really laugh.

How much did Ulreka get paid to sit there and say nowt

Bridget nielsens face was a picture when Bob asked James Martin how hairy his arse was. :)

Good to have it back. Good episode last night, Angelos is the key reason I tune in and he was as fantastic as ever. Great to see Greame Hawley who was so brilliant as John Stape (AKA Colin Fishwick) on Coronation Street. The only downsides were that Bridgit Nielson who was way too annoying and that we didn't find out what was in Angelos's bag.

And if you do find out what's in his bag in later episodes, you might find that yours truly has written that gag.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ August 9 2011, 8:11 AM BST

At first I suspected Bridgett Nielsen of duplicity - or at least her reactions being contrived. But, I am sure they wern't. Her shock and bewilderment as the show progressed made me really laugh.

How much did Ulreka get paid to sit there and say nowt

In a strange way, though, the best guests are the ones who do bugger all and let Vic, Bob and Angelos do their stuff. When the guests start trying to build their own roles it can get a bit cringy.

Guess there is such a thing as joining in too much Bridgett Nielsen.

Quote: chipolata @ August 9 2011, 11:10 AM BST

In a strange way, though, the best guests are the ones who do bugger all and let Vic, Bob and Angelos do their stuff. When the guests start trying to build their own roles it can get a bit cringy.

Depends how good you are. Louis Spence was on an episode last year and he got involved a lot, but was quite funny. Nielson was anything but.

Was re-living moments of last nights show in my mind all day at work today!

it had me giggling like an imbecile

hope they keep up this quality for the whole series

nearly pee'd my pants when Vic threw his milkshake all over Philip the buzzard!

lmao

Brilliant! As ever.

Loved Vic's drawing of John Stape.

The blimmin' Stotts. :O