Shooting Stars Page 36

Quote: dellas @ August 17 2011, 6:12 AM BST

:( Dear me, they all looked old bored, past it now methinks.

Nope. (Well, not to me at least)

No, I didn't get that either. Although I do think Jack & Ulrika don't seem to have had much to do so far.

I thought last series was rubbish, and I kept asking myself hard questions about why I was watching it...but this series has been great so far.

Quote: Kaytee @ August 17 2011, 1:13 PM BST

No, I didn't get that either. Although I do think Jack & Ulrika don't seem to have had much to do so far.

Exactly this. There does seem to be a bit more focus on the background and exploits of the guests on this series (especially with the funny, but rambling Angelos bits), which in turn leaves less time for the regular captains. Not that there was ever much for them to do really?

Quote: Jamey @ August 16 2011, 4:30 PM BST

It seams to me that they always seam to try and have one reasonably attrative woman to sit in that seat, I can't think of anyone unattractive ugly who has ever sat there, though I'm sure someone could prove me wrong.

Hi, does anyone know which series had the sketch of Hart To Hart where Vic kept calling Ulrika 'Miss Stephanie Beecham'??
Is it on YouTube?

Thanks.

Time Wolf. Laughing out loud

I loved "Vangelis" tonight. Right at the start I thought it didn't look like him but was whatsisname from IT Crowd.

Matt Berry.

That guy off EastEnders was a reet miserable f**ker

that's the only thing that bugs me about SS

they don't half pick some boring guests

Quote: lofthouse @ August 22 2011, 10:54 PM BST

That guy off EastEnders was a reet miserable f**ker

that's the only thing that bugs me about SS

they don't half pick some boring guests

I think they do it on purpose to :-

A) Make V & B look funnier.
B) To make these "stars" look stupid

And it works.

I've never heard of that cricket bloke. Maybe someone dropped out at the last minute?

Quote: zooo @ August 22 2011, 10:59 PM BST

I've never heard of that cricket bloke. Maybe someone dropped out at the last minute?

Well come on. Nobody's heard of any cricketers.

True.

It says "Cricket Legend" on the BCG schedule.

Whatever that means.