Tell us a joke Page 76

I was visiting the Amazon offices recently, and I asked about their methods. "Well," said the exec, "name an author you like". Stephen King was the first that sprang to mind.

Suddenly a man came out of the cupboard, whacking away at the bongos and shouting about climate change. A few seconds after he'd finished, the exec stated, "then I guess you'd enjoy Shaun Hutson".

"How did you know that?", I marvelled.

"It's because we have these Al Gore rhythms," he replied.

Is that a true story?

Mind you I always thought a logarithm was something to help keep you regular.

Nice one Gappy you take a slightly naff pun and with a good micro story make it funny.

I see Tony Blair has won an award. I must have missed a memo. Sine when did philanthropist mean war mongering c~~t!

I probably shouldn't post that here. Tony Cowards will only go and nick it and I'll see it on Huffington Press home page now!

Pets can make a huge mess; take the example of my caterpillar- it escaped and knocked down my neighbours house :(

I was out buying a phone the other day. The guy in the shop brought one out and I said "Will this have better security protection than my iPhone?"

He said, "Possibly, but don't bank on it."

Quote: FunyHaHA Not Funy Strange @ 3rd September 2014, 1:11 AM BST

you do the math!

IT'S FUCKING MATHS - PLURAL.

No -I know that's not a joke. Should be in the Things That Piss You Off thread.

Mathematics is singular as a subject not plural. It is a collective noun for a group of disciplines under the mathematical umbrella. Algebra, trigonometry your ten times tables etc. if that helps?

Maybe?

What do you call a French man pretending to punch a house?

A chateau boxer >_<

What do you call a Frenchman with a bad case of dyspepsia?

A Coke head?

Rene

Quote: Marc P @ 3rd September 2014, 1:39 PM BST

Is that a true story?

Uncomfortably so.

It's not all bad news for the family of the late Joan Rivers.

At least they won't need an embalmer.

Whatever happens with Scotland I hope they are able to keep the pound. Otherwise all of their shopping trollies will be useless.