Tell us a joke Page 80

Aparently babies can get away with murder they just claim

Calpobale homicide

I thought homicide was what happened when a street gang member killed one of his besties.

Quote: Marc P @ 12th September 2014, 3:26 PM BST

I thought homicide was what happened when a street gang member killed one of his besties.

Laughing out loud Nice one Marc.

:)

The prosecution must feel like Leonardo Di Caprio.

Certain they were going to get an Oscar yet walked away with nothing.

I was at a turtle gathering recently but none of us were comfortable enough to come out of our shells.

I was chatting to a water molecule the other day and for once wasn't insulted. How refreshing!

Not the best currently but both randomly came to my head. Any suggestions to make them work better.

Dogs make more sociable pets people say. And it's true... I had a turtle once but he never really came out of his shell.

Reusable condoms. Once you've tried them there's no going back.

Quote: CallumS @ 12th September 2014, 9:56 PM BST

I was chatting to a water molecule the other day and for once wasn't insulted. How refreshing!

I would just pull the plug on this one.

But:

The amount of water molecules it takes to make a single drip is in the billions of billions. Given that fact... imagine then, if you will, how many water molecules it takes to make a whole human being who is, on average, made up of 60 percent H2O molecules! Unless it is Alex Salmond of course ... who is a hundred percent full of piss.

I have no idea of the procedure following an accident with a train.
I'm still finding my feet.

I had a naked turtle as a pet
I had to shell out a lot.

"Katie Price in labour for over eight hours with baby bunny."

I'm not surprised. That's one hell of a warren to find your way out of.

I went to the shop the other day for a fictional anecdote setting, but to my dismay was told they didn't have any. There was a special on paradoxes though.

My mate thinks he's better than me, just because he's made entirely of mirrors.
On reflection, I think he's right.

How does shakespeare choose a cat

tabby or not tabby