Family Guy/American Dad Page 3

Chris Griffin. It's ok, I'm sure they'll get together in the end *shudder*

Glen is the best. diggr'd diggr'd.

I think Family guy is underrated because It is just really funny and yet people seem to find it unfunny, i can't understand those people!!!

ps Im new :)

Evening. *tips cap*

Hello Big Yin and welcome.

I'm watching a batch now on Paramount and think it's the best sitcom to come out of the US of A.

Family Guy is one of the top rated shows on BBC3. A lot of people (including me) love it. I got the second season American Dad boxset for Christmas - looking forward to watching that too!

Family Guy's great. Twisted humour and loads of cultural references. Love it.

Quote: James Williams @ January 4, 2008, 10:40 PM

Family Guy's great. Twisted humour and loads of cultural references. Love it.

Great James - we share something!

Yeah i like it because is fast whited and it doesn't hang around in the same storyline for too long.

Exactly Big Yin, And Welcome.

People diss FG for not having a "plot" but I'd like to see someone write a loose plot with a machine gun of jokes and gags thrown in (that are actually good).

I didn't like Family Guy, but I do now.

:)

I love both. American Dad is very clever and very funny and Family Guy is just pure comedy. It's whole purpose is comedy. I think Family Guy is the best show ever and own every DVD of any sorts. Though I have lost my "Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story."

Nah I wasn't too keen on those episodes, I preferred the ones where Peter is told he is a retard and the one where he starts his own Tv station. Most of family guy's humour comes from Peter or Stewie and thats probably why they are my favourite characters.

American dad is different, I like it but I just don't find it as funny as FG. I think the only reason American dad was made is because Seth Mcfarlane was looking for a new show to do before FG was surprisingly was re-commissioned, I could be wrong though.

Correct TBY, American Dad was made during the hiatus (sorry if I have that spelt incorrectly) between season 1 and 2 before Family Guy was re - commissioned for a 3rd season. But decided that American Dad wasn't too bad and kept going with it.

For anyone who is interested BBC three are showing two episodes tonight. "Boys do cry" and "No Chris left behind" are on at 11:30pm.