Family Guy/American Dad Page 11

Quote: Kenneth @ October 27 2009, 12:09 PM BST

Has anyone bought/watched Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy on DVD? If so, is it any good? Looks fun, but still expensive, and runs less than an hour. No doubt will be under $10 next year.

I have. It's just the bits that didn't make it into Family guy. Not great.

Quote: Gavin @ October 27 2009, 1:21 PM BST

I have. It's just the bits that didn't make it into Family guy. Not great.

Thanks. I'll waste my money on something else then, like some roses.

They showed a special 'live' version of Family Guy last night.
Not too funny but had its moments. My wife who usually doesn't like Family Guy enjoyed seeing some of the faces behind the voices.
Anyone else see it?

Not yet.

I just looked at a clip on YouTube, not sure if it's the one you're referring too. But I found the audience laughing at the "funny voices" distracting. Same thing happened when The Simpsons did it on 'Inside the Actors Studio'. Yes it looks funny, but get over it. :D

What channel was it on?

Curt is from across the pond, so one of their silly channels, no doubt.

Quote: Curt @ November 9 2009, 1:40 PM GMT

They showed a special 'live' version of Family Guy last night.
Not too funny but had its moments. My wife who usually doesn't like Family Guy enjoyed seeing some of the faces behind the voices.
Anyone else see it?

Watching it now. Strange. I do like the 'wrong stars' doing the film auditions though.

"Roadhouse" :D

Brian in Die Hard! Laughing out loud

Road House!

I watched them all last night. I liked the use of the Banana Splits theme tune on American Dad. The "Almost Live Show" had some very funny moments, as did both Family Guys.

I don't watch American Dad, doesn't appeal to me.

My dad is one of those ridiculous Republicany types, so much of what Stan says really hits home.

Today, while dropping my daughter off at school, I did my best Road House kick to the car door. Of course I yelled "Road House." Got a phone number from a nice single dad I see in the lot every day. The power of Road House.

Quote: Kenneth @ October 27 2009, 11:09 AM GMT

Has anyone bought/watched Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy on DVD? If so, is it any good? Looks fun, but still expensive, and runs less than an hour. No doubt will be under $10 next year.

It's pretty dirty.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ November 9 2009, 11:30 PM GMT

Today, while dropping my daughter off at school, I did my best Road House kick to the car door. Of course I yelled "Road House." Got a phone number from a nice single dad I see in the lot every day. The power of Road House.

Laughing out loud Cool.

Star Trek spoof lost in translation.

"His head looks like a fanny."

Not from here it doesn't!

Quote: Leevil @ November 9 2009, 2:14 PM GMT

Curt is from across the pond, so one of their silly channels, no doubt.

A channel that just filed for bankruptcy even :D

Really? Fox?

Nice avatar Gav. :D