Family Guy/American Dad Page 12

It must be paying The Simpsons cast their latest wage packet that did it.

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 10 2009, 2:46 PM GMT

Really? Fox?

Nice avatar Gav. :D

Nope sorry no such luck. It was the Canadian station Global.

Ah. :)

Just seen the Live thing.

Funniest one was Cal Johnson, rest was alright not great.

Just watched the one about Brian's Gay cousin's wedding.

The Proclaimers? Don't tell me they had hits in America. How? Why? It's hard enough to explain them being succesful here.

I think American Dad lacks any really interesting characters so when the story doesn't work it's just dull. Roger is kinda fun but is mainly just a lumpen gay stereotype.

Compare him to Stewie or the guy with the moustache in Family Guy. I think Stewie's fantasies about Rupert are sublime.

Whats going on with the season 8 of Family Guy? the shedule is all over the place, it started in September :S

Quote: Chappers @ November 26 2009, 4:59 AM BST

Just watched the one about Brian's Gay cousin's wedding.

The Proclaimers? Don't tell me they had hits in America. How? Why? It's hard enough to explain them being succesful here.

I quite like The Proclaimers - 'The Joyful Kilmarnock Blues' is an absolute tune.

*insert embarrassed smiley*

The beginning of tonight's Family Guy was both hilarious and disgusting.

What was it?

Quote: Kenneth @ May 3 2010, 10:10 AM BST

What was it?

An entire episode where Stewie and Brian were locked in a bank vault. Stewie convinced Brian to eat the poop out of his diaper and then lick his butt clean. Then they embarked on a drunken journey of self-discovery. It got kind of dark at the end. Very unusual.

I'm still trying to form an opinion of it.

Which one of seths mc farlanes Comedy/Animations do you like the most?

I think I prefer to http://adepisode.org/

Family guy is cool too I guess

Quote: DaButt @ May 3 2010, 2:34 PM BST

An entire episode where Stewie and Brian were locked in a bank vault. Stewie convinced Brian to eat the poop out of his diaper and then lick his butt clean. Then they embarked on a drunken journey of self-discovery. It got kind of dark at the end. Very unusual.

Disgusting and hilarious, just watching it.

Never seen it, has it been on in the UK?