Family Guy/American Dad Page 7

The comedy differs a lot (in my opinion) between the seasons when the show was canceled and when it returned. Keep that in mind if you decide to start from the beginning of the seasons.
Main difference is the post canceled shows are much much crude and harsh. So if that's what you like about the show then perhaps starting from there would be best...or the made for DVD movie they made.

I never know which season I'm watching, I just blindly watch whatever's on BBC3.

They did an amazing thing where the son gets caught in an Aha video in the supermarket the other day. And I keep seeing the one where Stewie asks the dog (I don't even know any of their bloody names) about the novel he's been writing for three years. Awwwesome.

The Aha one is season 3, I think. Or early season 4. It is ace though, you're right.

And the dog is called Brian.

Brian!

He and Stewie are the only two I like. (Same as everyone else)

You're all blooming strange. Eddie, Stewie & Brian, Spaced...

Laughing out loud

Wait a second...:O
Do you not think Stewie's the funniest one?

No, I do not.

Who is then?

Highest 'hit rate', Chris. Best overall, Peter. (Although being the main character it is probably unsurprising that he gets a lot of the funny stuff.)

Ohh. Peter annoys me like Homer does. Although they are all funny.

I always preferred Bart to Homer. I am/was quite like both Bart and Chris in different ways - but mostly Chris.

Anyway, that's probably a whole different thread again.

This is still one of my favorite Family Guy moments to date. Blackie Williams weather report.

I am starting to prefer American Dad at the minute.

Quote: Aaron @ September 18 2008, 12:07 PM BST

You're all blooming strange. Eddie, Stewie & Brian, Spaced...

Yep that is me too, sorry! Stewie is great but I think the whole mix in FG is better than the Simpsons and American Dad - although I like those shows too.

Is there any new FG to UK on, or is it still repeating the stuff they've already shown?

I really like that new website of his, I hope more comes soon.
My order would be Robot Chicken, Family Guy and then American Dad. AD is a funny show just not as funny as the other two.