Family Guy/American Dad Page 2

I think South Park is the best of all the cartoons. Family guy is writting by manatees.

I dont know about these. They are ok, but I only watch them if I am really bored & there is nothing else on.

Which is usually when I am in bed, under my man. I will watch anything then.

Lovely!

Family Guy is a rather senseless and unintelligent cartoon with little or no logic to it's storylines nor anything particularly clever within it's humour. HOWEVER it is full of hilarious moments that make my ribs hurt, the characters are stupidly funny (the pirate with wooden legs and arms? that is excellent), and above all else, it is watchable. I can see why people don't like it, but how anyone can say it isn't funny i don't know.

American Dad works in a similar way, except it isn't nearly as funny.

South Park is a lot better in it's genius.

Bromwell High was excellent and should have been given another series.

Robot Chicken is a horrible show.

Fairly Odd Parents still kicks rear-end.

That's my opinion on all the animation i have watched lately.

Quote: Walker @ August 30, 2007, 3:59 PM

Family Guy is a rather senseless and unintelligent cartoon with little or no logic to it's storylines nor anything particularly clever within it's humour.

That's exactly what I love about it. :)

Quote: Walker @ August 30, 2007, 3:59 PM

Bromwell High was excellent and should have been given another series.

You're my new favourite member. :)

haha I loved Bromwell High...until it caused my dad to keep going round saying "I is not Keisha, I is J-Lo" :|

Bromwell High wasnt that a cartoon that was on cartoon network at like 4am?

And family guy rocks!!!!!!!! 11111

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 30, 2007, 4:34 PM

haha I loved Bromwell High...until it caused my dad to keep going round saying "I is not Keisha, I is J-Lo" :|

Iqbal was by far the best, IMO. Some real classic lines. :)

Quote: paul watson @ August 30, 2007, 6:59 PM

Bromwell High wasnt that a cartoon that was on cartoon network at like 4am?

Possibly repeated then, but it was on Channel 4 prime time. (Well, mid-evening. 9:30 ish I think.)

I like that cartoon about that bloke and his dog, and the dog talks. And they're English Northerners but it seems to be set in America.

Quote: Aaron @ August 30, 2007, 4:02 PM

You're my new favourite member. :)

Who was the last one! I wonder if we all have a favourite member...?
I hereby disallow all subsequent knob gags.

No, I don't really have a favourite member. I love you all equally.

But some are more equal than others.

I've just seen a brilliant episode with some of the funniest cartoon violence I've everseen.

Brian owes Stewie some money and Stewie smashes him up with a golf club, knee caps him and sets him on fire with a flamethrower.

It's just made the funnier because it's a baby doing it to a dog.

Oh well. I suppose that sums me up really.

I wish it was all the baby and the dog.

Quote: zooo @ November 6, 2007, 12:02 AM

Don't you like the old paedo who dresses like a woman and has a dog who's got paralysed back legs?

Quote: zooo @ November 6, 2007, 12:02 AM

They should do a spinoff. "Stewie and Brian Take on the World (Well, Quahog Anyway)".

Yes!!

Quote: David Chapman @ November 6, 2007, 12:45 AM

Don't you like the old paedo who dresses like a woman and has a dog who's got paralysed back legs?

And yes!!!!
I LOVE those episodes. When he sings that love song about... erm, who is he in love with again? It makes me all sad.