What are you watching on TV? Page 2,235

While I think of it: Sunday 7th August is the Herne Bay cartoon festival live cartooning on the pier. Lots of cartoonists drawing cartoons on big boards. I couldn't do that this time due to a f**ked knee, but there'll be three of us caricaturing the punters, two doing nice friendly seaside ones, and a third, The Cruel Cartoonist, doing ones to offend, horrible kids a speciality. Guess which one I am? You're all invited - it's free - and it'd be great to meet some of you, so make yourselves known. All day from 12.00.

Quote: beaky @ 12th July 2022, 4:47 PM

And welcome back, Herc!

Thank you ? But not quite back in full yet..................

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th July 2022, 4:36 PM

I knew I'd flush you out.....? And there he was, gone again.

It was a good program for the wrong reasons. Even to the point that he had armed guards with automatic weapons wherever he went.

Yes, but those guards were mainly there when he got into the area of all things - avocados!!, which the drug cartels are moving into because of the mega money to be gleaned. You wouldn't write it...................?

Oh you are back.

How lovely.

I love it when you are back.

It is never as lovely when you aren't yet back.

So the fact that you are back is much lovelier.

Wow.

You are even nearly fully back and not just operating behind the scenes.

I can't get over how lovely this news all is.

It is really lovely.

Local news on Jersey where I am currently on holiday. Back home Sunday.

Leaders debate on ch4

Liz Truss looks like she has accidentally turned up to the wrong debate and instead of walking off she is blagging her way through it

Bless

Sherwood - BBC iPlayer
So far (two Eps) very good.

Night Coppers on E4 . I normally swerve 'Fly on the walls' as they have been done to death . But this is genuine eye opener about the plod more than the people they police. One copper is 20 and he lives with his mum and dad and he trained to be constable on Zoom how f**king mad is that?
Its a really good show and as its set in Brighton there is always the outside chance you could see Beaky in the background doing caricatures on the sea front or arguing with a street vendor over the price of his ice cream.

I am proud to say I have never watched Basic Instinct. I refuse to sit through a shit film for the chance of one second of pussy... Strange cos I watched Spiceworld.

Outside Edge

90's itv sitcom

Well it's about cricket

And it's summer ...

So

Anyways it's meh

My remote is going to get some stick today.
Golf final round, cricket England V India and Darts world matchplay.
Come on Rory, come on England and come on Joe Cullen (a local lad)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 17th July 2022, 12:22 PM

My remote is going to get some stick today.

S'funny how its called different names all over the UK - I call mine a willy.

Quote: Lazzard @ 15th July 2022, 9:04 PM

Sherwood - BBC iPlayer
So far (two Eps) very good.

Nearly finished and I think this is one of the best dramas the Beeb have done for a long time.
Really well written, nuanced, fantastic performances, looks fantastic and a nice, twisty-turny plot.
I can't recommend it highly enough.
All Eps on the iPlayer.

Part 2 Hollywood in Mexico. Insect sarnies and live wasp grubs.
Enough to make you wretch.

Tales of the Unexpected on Sky Arts but because of the title the ending is not unexpected.