What are you watching on TV? Page 2,238

Bravo sir!

Very professional job ?

Ta, lofty.

Well now we've sorted your diet out...........................Yes, you came across as very professional, and I was impressed.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 4th August 2022, 9:06 PM

You mean the one you posted on four months ago? https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/12810/4/ :)

That's the one! I missed the asterisks when I searched.

Quote: lofthouse @ 7th August 2022, 7:47 PM

Aaron on GB News!?!

?

Was he talking rubbish? Send us a link.

There's one a page back

What's next Aaron? HIGNFY? ?

Quote: Chappers @ 8th August 2022, 6:54 PM

Send us a link.

It's there, if you care to look, yer lazy git.

Quote: Aaron @ 8th August 2022, 12:02 PM

Ta, lofty.

Well I've just watched it and felt you gradually came into your own after a slow start. Well done!

Just one question. Who did your makeup Aaron? Zooo?

Quote: Chappers @ 12th August 2022, 7:42 PM

Just one question. Who did your makeup Aaron? Zooo?

No one at all!

Quote: Aaron @ 8th August 2022, 11:04 AM

I need to lose weight.

Think positive. With sunglasses, you're Jack Nicholson.

Quote: alison blunderland @ 13th August 2022, 10:09 AM

Think positive. With sunglasses, you're Jack Nicholson.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ 8th August 2022, 11:04 AM

I need to lose weight.

I think he's eaten that cat

Watching Van Der Valk. Maimie McCoy has a very sexy look. I saw her as a murderer in Father Brown last week.

I've just watced the first episode of Marriage starring Sean Bean and Nicola Walker. Soooo slow. I guess they're trying to build up tension but part of the time I thought I was watching The Royle Family. I'm sure it could've been half the time.

Found the Ronnie Wood's Show, by chance on Sky Arts, and it's worth a watch, although it seems to be someone filming a radio show, from what's said etc.
Each episode/prog. he has a guest from the world of rock/soul etc. and this week was Steve Cropper, who I've always been a fan of, from when he was part of Booker T and the M.G.s. Also appeared in The Blues Brothers.

That man has played with some VERY big names, for example he co-wrote Sitting on the Dock of the Bay, with Otis Redding, and he was saying that Otis never heard the final cut of the song, before he died in that plane crash. What a terrible loss of such a massive talent. Love his music, and have a number of his albums. My favourite track of his is "I've been loving you too long", which I first heard in a USAF barracks, where I illegally stayed overnight, as I came round with a stinking hangover.

Otis Redding - my man. Fabulous.

Bloody Hell! They actually dropped the sport broadcast to show the news of the Queen.

The way it has been of late, I thought all sport was sacrosanct on the Beeb.