What are you watching on TV? Page 2,233

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 5th July 2022, 10:09 PM

Thanks again. Yes it was scripted and we did a couple of run-throughs. After your post I asked for it to be been added to this site too https://www.comedy.co.uk/online/videos/24355/politically-ink-correct/ I get a bit Vyvan too. The funny thing is that I didn't know you were linking to my skit and it was the Vyv quote in your post that caught my attention!

Definitely a bit of Vyv and dare I say it a smidgen of Eddie too! It's hard to keep a straight face doing comedy like that. I'd like to do something like that before I die which is probably not far away if I keep drinking household bleach.

Rick, you utter, utter bastard... That was my Vyvyan impersonation. Good, isn't it?

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 6th July 2022, 7:16 AM

Rick, you utter, utter bastard... That was my Vyvyan impersonation. Good, isn't it?

Just like he was standing next to me.

I'll have GB news on tonight (something I would normally never do)

Itching to see Dan Wootton's stupid gormless smug grin wiped off his face

Goes on and on about media bias- I don't know why he doesn't just wear a blue rosette

Prick

Quote: Chappers @ 7th July 2022, 7:34 PM

Just like he was standing next to me.

Oooh, matron! Stop messin' about... My Kenneth Williams one is getting better, too. I'm so proud.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 6th July 2022, 7:16 AM

I do a great 'Mike'

"...hi"

Beat that

All right, who's this?
Er, yes, thank you! Yes, thank you! Thank you, Wilkins. When, or rather if, I feel the need for your fascinating contributions, I shall no doubt ask for them. In the meantime, will you kindly belt up? Some of these boys wanna pass their GCSE.
Mr Ross, my old physics teacher. Good, eh?

Uncanny ?

Your science teacher tying you up with belts in a room full of boys? Glad I went to a mixed school.

When my cousin went to school, there was a strict no make-up, no high heels, no stockings policy. Fair enough, it was an all boys' school.

I watch only sports games on TV. I had a problem with streaming my favorite baseball games. The connection, picture, and volume weren't proper at all. This article https://www.firestickhow.com/free-sports-streaming-sites.html helped me to find some excellent streaming sites. Now I always watch games on Sportsurge and I'm delighted.

I watched Paul Hollywood eats Mexico last night.
Everything they made him looked revolting.
Their secret favourite snack food was a bag of Doritos filled with chilli sauce and extra chilli's and then some more chilli's

Mexican food is appalling.

Mexican street food, I agree. That's like other nationalities saying that British cuisine is crap based on saveloy and chips.

Quote: beaky @ 12th July 2022, 9:38 AM

Mexican street food, I agree. That's like other nationalities saying that British cuisine is crap based on saveloy and chips.

I'm really talking about the kind of food you get in Mexican restaurants over here.
I'm sure there's some good stuff somewhere.