What are you watching on TV? Page 2,231

I'm so excited about the new Dr Who, I'm having a party last week.

Better Call Saul. The prequel to Breaking Bad.

It is a brilliant series and is set before Breaking Bad happened.
It is supposed to be the run-up to Breaking Bad and explain how the characters got to be in that show.

But the problem with prequels is the characters are supposed to be 6 years younger whereas in real life they are 10 years older.
So these wrinkly people will suddenly morph in smooth-skinned people in one episode.

And the in other spin off El Camino, which was set during the Breaking bad era, Todd was suddenly fat as a boat horse.

Going with The Dropout. Till now it's going great and hoping it to last.

Curb your enthusiasm

The one with Steve coogan in

Show where Angelina's ex loses his anal cherry. Breaking Brad.

Rangers final.

Time Trumpet

Anyone watching Springwatch? Packham's step-daughter is copying him in more ways than one. The other day se said "I do love a shag."

[insert joke about 'tits' here]

Well I was going to watch "Britain's Dog Poo Scandal" on Channel 5

But I thought... nah, life's too short

💩

Whu do you think you are featuring Matt Lucas. I hadn't planned to watch it but just kind of stumbled across it be accident. Fascinating!

I'm currently watching Season 2 of Freddy's Nightmares.

Anyone else watching Suspect? Suspect makeup or high resolution filming? Is it accentuated to make it seem like a comic book?

Quote: Chappers @ 21st June 2022, 8:58 PM

Anyone else watching Suspect? Suspect makeup or high resolution filming? Is it accentuated to make it seem like a comic book?

Grouch Marx wants his eyebrows back.

I'm watching Sherwood. Wasn't sure about it at first, but between some very surprising moments and the fact that every new character that turns up is played by someone ridiculously famous, I'm now hooked.