The Job Lot - Series 1 Page 6

Quote: Dene Kernohan @ June 15 2013, 11:49 PM BST

I enjoyed this series very much. Hope it returns but I'm not sure how likely that is.

Does anyone know, was the temp character played by Emma Rigby in ep 1 intended as a regular? Strange to introduce her only to have the permanent member of staff come back immediately.

My guess is she was, but someone changed their mind & they partially reshot the pilot to write her straight out again.

DVD this Monday.

Episode 1 of the series was the original Pilot, I believe. ITV then just ordered an extra 5 episodes. And yes I think it was Emma Rigby.

Noticed parts of Series 2 trailered today on a random "Coming Soon to ITV" trailer. Looks like Laura Aikman is joining the series. Does anyone know when it's due to air?

Yes she is, and no, we don't. Assuming later this Autumn.

Quote: Aaron @ 11th August 2014, 8:39 PM BST

Yes she is, and no, we don't. Assuming later this Autumn.

Is she replacing Tamla Kari then?

Not wholly certain yet, but I think so, yes.

Quote: Aaron @ 11th August 2014, 8:49 PM BST

Not wholly certain yet, but I think so, yes.

Tamla appears to be leaving everything doesn't she? She left Cuckoo now The Job Lot yet she made an appearance in The Inbetweeners 2. Maybe she was too busy filming that to appear in Series 2 of this.

Is it true that ITV1 are going to repeat Series 2 after its transmission on ITV2?

Not sure about that: wouldn't be surprised, but I don't think they've shown the big ITV2 hit that is Plebs.

Tamla Kari's been filming a second series of BBC One's The Musketeers I believe. I would guess that may simply have clashed with The Job Lot.