- 2013 - 2015
- ITV2, ITV
- 18 (3 series)
- Sarah Hadland, Russell Tovey, Jo Enright, Laura Aikman, Angela Curran, Martin Marquez, Sophie McShera, Nick Mohammed and others
- Claire Downes, Ian Jarvis and Stuart Lane
- Martin Dennis, Luke Snellin and Sasha Ransome
- Hannah Pescod, Imogen Cooper, Jim Poyser, Kenton Allen and Matthew Justice
The Job Lot is set in a busy West Midlands Job Centre and focuses on the relationships between the people that work there and the people that don't work there, or anywhere else for that matter...
It's work, or the lack of it, that brings the characters together, and their relationships, or lack of them, around which the series revolves.
Joining them in the day-to-day madness is co-worker Angela (Jo Enright) - a woman so sour she could curdle milk. Series 1 saw Danielle (Tamla Kari) who'd just returned to work after giving birth, working alongside Karl, whilst Natalie (Laura Aikman) joins as Trish's deputy in Series 2.
Protecting the staff of the Brownall Job Centre are two security guards; diminutive Janette (Angela Curran) and her colleague, cheeky charmer, Paul (Martin Marquez). Their unique skills are unlikely to be tested if the Job Centre regulars such as Graham (Tony Maudsley) and Bryony (Sophie McShera) are the kind of 'customers' they have to contend with.
Series 3: The second series ended with Karl finally get together with sexy deputy manager Natalie. In Series 3, the couple find out just how difficult it is to have a relationship in front of all their colleagues, and a very demanding boss.
- Part of
- Production company
- The theme tune for Series 1 was Bring Me Sunshine by Willie Nelson.
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Monday 29th April 2013 on ITV at 9:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Tuesday 10th November 2015 on ITV2 at 10pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Monday 23rd November 2015 at 11:05pm on STV