The Job Lot - Series 1 Page 5

Quote: Aaron @ May 14 2013, 12:13 AM BST

I don't like Angela.

I don't think you're supposed to.

Quote: Ben700 @ May 14 2013, 9:01 PM BST

Really enjoying this. Hate to turn it into a competition or anything but I think this is easily ITV's best new comedy of the year, so far. Not sure if there any more due?

1. The Job Lot
2. Great Night Out
3. Plebs
4. Vicious

I enjoyed Great Night Out a lot more than everything else on your list... and it got axed, of course. Everything I like gets axed after one series.
*grumble**grumble*Sirens*grumble*

Another decent episode, but I just don't seem to enjoy it as much as Vicious but it's definitely worth a watch each week.

The guy they're interviewing looks like a fat Karl Pilkington!

Quote: Team Film It @ May 20 2013, 9:47 PM BST

The guy they're interviewing looks like a fat Karl Pilkington!

Yes he does Laughing out loud I also like Danielle, I think she's fit!

Another brillant episode tonight, very funny. Also I do love the theme, nice to hear Bring Me Sunshine (Morecambe and Wise).

Another very good episode tonight! Shame that the series finishes next weeek. The series has not been laugh out loud but I've really enjoyed it and I will be getting it on DVD on the 17th!

Worth it for the line talking about her two dogs "no-one splits my labs!"

Another decent episode of The Job Lot, it's safe to say that I'll be buying the DVD next Monday! I can't really see a second series getting ordered but I do hope so but I'd rather have a second series of Vicious. On the whole, it's been a decent series and a nice end to the series!

Quote: george roper @ May 20 2013, 10:05 PM BST

Another brillant episode tonight, very funny. Also I do love the theme, nice to hear Bring Me Sunshine (Morecambe and Wise).

But it's not is it! It's that f**king McDonald's advert version where the idiots think we've never heard the f**king song before!!!!

Quote: Chappers @ June 10 2013, 9:56 PM BST

Worth it for the line talking about her two dogs "no-one splits my labs!"

Best line!

There have been so many lovely lines in this series that I've lost count. I've loved every minute of it. Sarah Hadland plays Trish's neuroses with subtlety, and it's nice to see her really doing something instead of standing behind that counter in Miranda and drinking out of a large mug. Talented lady. But the whole cast are grand in this, and I've enjoyed it so much I hardly know where to begin. A lot of folk have said it's not 'laugh out loud', but it's the kind of underplayed comedy that makes me laugh loudest. I laugh out loud at the mere thought of the carpet fitter guy describing one of the available shades as 'Caramel Odyssey.' I really hope we get more of it. I'll miss it, it's the only show that's really made me laugh properly all year. <3

Aye 'split my labs' was just clever enough to go over a few heads.

And the dog shagging Angela was brilliant farce

I enjoyed this series very much. Hope it returns but I'm not sure how likely that is.

Does anyone know, was the temp character played by Emma Rigby in ep 1 intended as a regular? Strange to introduce her only to have the permanent member of staff come back immediately.

My guess is she was, but someone changed their mind & they partially reshot the pilot to write her straight out again.

DVD this Monday.