The Job Lot - Series 1

Another upcoming sitcom which looks promising... Sarah Hadland is in this out of Miranda and Russell Tovey. Good cast. Sarah spoke to Daybreak about this last month. I'm quite excited about this series as it seems to show a lot of potential in being funny, which it should be as it's like ITV's first sitcom in how long apart from Benidorm. :$

First since Teenage Kicks?

Good to see ITV put more effort into sitcoms, Vicious starring Ian McKellen and Derek Jacobi is meant to be very good too.

There is also a sitcom called 'Jobseekers' which is being filmed in Derby.

:D Cant wait.......I work in a jobcentre and all I can say the writer knows us all well, sounds so true of real life characters.will be a scream

Quote: james bream @ February 10 2013, 9:32 PM GMT

There is also a sitcom called 'Jobseekers' which is being filmed in Derby.

Wasn't there that sitcom of people doing anything, anytime, anywhere? :)

When's this starting?

Its obvious, they didn't work on the script.
Ya see what I did there?

Doesn't look realistic at all: no sense of soul destroying despair!

As a DWP employee, I am looking forward to this show with interest! I don't actually work in a Jobcentre but I have worked in a Jobcentre Plus office, so it will be interesting to see what they do with it....

Apparently Sarah Hadland is playing her "usual" role of the slightly psychotic woman who is obsessed with a man who is not interested in her! :)

Awful

I rather enjoyed it!
Lots of good actors too.

Great. Sarah Hadland was terrific in this!

Until the end credits I just assumed the blonde was Laura Haddock from How Not to Live Your Life and The Inbetweeners film. Turned out to be Emma Rigby.

Dreadful and so annoying, nothing but conflict all the way through

Having been a civil servant for 44 years I recognised all the characters, albeit exaggerated of course.