- 8 (1 series)
- Adrian Edmondson, Laura Aikman, Ed Coleman, Jonathan Chan-Pensley and Mark Arden
- Adrian Edmondson and Nigel Smith
- Dewi Humphreys
- Joan Schneider
Following a spectacularly nasty divorce, Vernon moves in with his teenage kids. A rebel in his youth (or so he thinks), he is genuinely excited about living in their student flat, seeing this new found freedom as an opportunity to 'get down with the kids' and be young and reckless again.
Naturally, his kids, Max and Milly, and their Chinese flatmate David, are mortified.
- Why are teenage dreams so hard to beat?
- Production company
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Friday 28th March 2008 on ITV at 9:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 16th May 2008 on ITV at 10:30pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes