- 8 (1 series)
- Adrian Edmondson, Laura Aikman, Ed Coleman, Jonathan Chan-Pensley and Mark Arden
- Adrian Edmondson and Nigel Smith
- Dewi Humphreys
- Joan Schneider, Phil McIntyre and Lucy Ansbro
Following a spectacularly nasty divorce, Vernon moves in with his teenage kids. A rebel in his youth (or so he thinks), he is genuinely excited about living in their student flat, seeing this new found freedom as an opportunity to 'get down with the kids' and be young and reckless again.
Naturally, his kids, Max and Milly, and their Chinese flatmate David, are mortified.
- Why are teenage dreams so hard to beat?
- Camera set-up
- First broadcast
- Friday 28th March 2008 at 9:30pm on ITV
- Teddington Studios