Mrs. Brown's Boys - Series 3 Page 5

I thought it was great

What a fantastic ending to a fantastic third series. :D :D

Quote: Aaron @ February 4 2013, 10:08 PM GMT

Oh God, I'd forgotten about that abomination. :(

Oh C'mon Aaron. Everyone likes a bit of a song! ;)

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/post/952742/

It was a celebration of the breaking of the fourth wall that was throughout. And a celebration at the end shared with the viewers not just the few who were at the studio or the fewer yet who were at the after series wrap party. Seems good to me - given, as I say the whole essence of the show. Unless I have missed something?

The best sit-com on the BBC!

For once, the song and dance routine didn't repel me completely.

Some great gags in the episode too.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ February 5 2013, 9:17 AM GMT

Speaking of wrong, yesterday's episodes musical finale was sooooo wrong.

And your point being, Mr. Bennett, about the song being sooooo wrong? As you have such negativity about Mrs. Brown's Boys maybe you should practice what you preach and write your own TV series? Laughing out loud

Quote: ROONEY @ February 8 2013, 10:23 AM GMT

And your point being, Mr. Bennett, about the song being sooooo wrong? As you have such negativity about Mrs. Brown's Boys maybe you should practice what you preach and write your own TV series? Laughing out loud

Would the BBC, ITV or C4 etc. give a writing job to a foreigner?

Yes. And they do.

What thread are we in? Ireland may be in the British Isles, but O'Carroll isn't British.

Yes, but Ireland is in the same "corner" of the earth, so that makes sense. And what show would I write for? Swiss Toni? ;)

You very well could. Pleased

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ February 8 2013, 3:51 PM GMT

Would the BBC, ITV or C4 etc. give a writing job to a foreigner?

With an attitude like yours towards a fantastic TV comedy no TV company in their right mind would give you a job unless you wanted to bring back Playschool. Laughing out loud

Oh Rooney, how wrong you are!

It seems like an old style of comedy but we all must agree it is great acting and just shamless fun to watch.

I think Les Dawson would have loved it. Cissie and Ada, the original Mrs. Browns of comedy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCsC0-rVPXA