Mrs. Brown's Boys - Series 3 Page 6

It's good to see a great British sitcom again. Even though it is a bit cheap at times, it's very well played and is just fun to watch.

I have to say that I am still hit and miss with this one, I like it most of the time, but little things make me want to smash my TV up, like the corpsing or stupid arse crude one liners.

Interview with Brendan O'Caroll (taken from Australia's Sunday Night): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQkWjOcPZDo

I loved every series of this and wish more were coming!

Quote: Dice @ July 14 2013, 7:10 PM BST

I loved every series of this and wish more were coming!

Well, at least we have another 2 Christmas specials on the way and I imagine the BBC will order more specials, but Brendan did say he only wanted to do three series.

Quote: G180e @ July 14 2013, 7:12 PM BST

Well, at least we have another 2 Christmas specials on the way and I imagine the BBC will order more specials, but Brendan did say he only wanted to do three series.

I might not have minded that IF the series were as long as the one's we have here in the states. Being ours average roughly 23 episodes per.

Quote: Dice @ July 14 2013, 7:49 PM BST

I might not have minded that IF the series were as long as the one's we have here in the states. Being ours average roughly 23 episodes per.

I know, Our UK Sitcoms only really average between 6-8. Huh?