Mock The Week - 2007 & 2008 Page 27

Yeah, I guess I agree - some good points there!

Incidently, if anyone missed Stewart Francis' stand-up routine (or wants to see it again), it's now on YouTube: https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/mock_the_week/videos/

Stuart Francis was great in this week's episode. Does anyone know if he has a DVD out or anything? His stand-up was really different to what we usually see. It was kind of like Tim Vine in style but a hell of a lot funnier

Agree on all these points. I didn't know much about him before the show but that stand-up routine really took me by surprise. An excellent showing.

oo00 Adam Bloom, I like him. We're having our Christmas do at Jongleurs and he's one of the comedians performing.

:)

Gina looks different.

She's lost a load of weight.

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud Bat signal out your willy

Quote: zooo @ September 18 2008, 9:11 PM BST

Gina looks different.

What Graham said. :)

Haha! Liked that.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ September 18 2008, 9:13 PM BST

She's lost a load of weight.

Ahh. Her hair is different too. She looks pretty.

Pretty.. maybe. Funny. No.

(I know you never said she was funny) :)

Ha. Russell saved it.

I don't mind her standup, but she's not great on MTW. Mind you, neither is that Andy fellow. Or Adam Bloom.

I'm not a fan of her standup either. Yeah, Mr Bloom has hardly spoken, I'm not sure he's suited to this kinda show.

Good Emille Heskey gag from Dara. :D

Great show tonight. Good old Huw with his Showaddywaddy, classic stuff.

Hah, the last round was fantastic. Back to form on this episode... though Gina is definitely not funny, she did lose a ton of weight!

"But what do I know, I'm just the window cleaner."

"And what can we tell from these bite marks on the breasts? I definitely shouldn't be left alone with the body."

"He's got the profile of a killer...look!" made me laugh til I choked!

How long as it before Gina made a joke about being black, racism or her mum being from Nigeria but trying to speak in an english accent and eating crumpets and that?