Mock The Week - 2007 & 2008 Page 22

He doesn't mean funny looking you bugger.

Oh... 'the other one'... *sigh* I miss them. When are they coming back on my telly. :(

Quote: zooo @ August 24 2008, 7:38 PM BST

He doesn't mean funny looking you bugger.

Nooo, I know! I meant 'cos he said "horses for courses". I was saying that I don't find Noel inherently funny. He can be, but not inherently.

Oh I seeee now.

I actually find him cringe-inducingly annoying on Never Mind The Buzzcocks. To me, it feels like he's just trying too hard, and it ends up coming across really cocky and twatish.

Which is a pity, because as I said, he can be funny.

You don't like Amstell either. You're weird. :)

I want to see Noel and that Kirsten Schaal girl in one team on NMTB again. They were brilliant together.

They were. He so fancied her.

Quote: zooo @ August 24 2008, 8:19 PM BST

They were. He so fancied her.

Yeah, he seemed a bit overwhelmed.

Yeah me and my landlord said that she could cook breakfast at our place if she wanted!

This landlord of whom you speak... He's your dad, isn't he?

Argh, we're getting painfully off-topic now.

Right, I really enjoy Mock The Week but have not been to a recording in a couple of years.

Yay - looking forward to tonight's episode - Greg Proops is back on after a long absence! Back in series two, when he last appeared, he used all his WLIIA? experience to really give the others a run for their money in the final round - I expect it'll be no different this time.

Wow... Greg Proops was absolutely awful. It was painful to watch him cycle through all the most predictable, tired cliche jokes about Bush and the American government... Terribly unfunny and you could tell... seemed awkward.

As mentioned about last weeks episode, Hugh's facial expressions were becoming frustrated at the high pitched sound from the audience. He was alot more unhappy about it this week as you could easily tell.

Frankie for PM!

Quote: Sal Paradise @ August 29 2008, 8:24 AM BST

Wow... Greg Proops was absolutely awful. It was painful to watch him cycle through all the most predictable, tired cliche jokes about Bush and the American government... Terribly unfunny and you could tell... seemed awkward.

That was a bit weird. Normally he's very funny.

I thought it was one of the best episodes in a while,other than Greg Proops it was hilarious. I think Dara getting involved more helped the fact that Greg was shit. It was probably helped by the fact there was no women on it as well. Whistling nnocently