Mock The Week - 2007 & 2008 Page 29

I think they're different styles, but compliment each other quite well within the show. Pretty equally as funny as each other for me, but obviously Frankie has the louder, more forceful personality, so you see a lot more of him and get more exposure to his style than to Russell's.

If you go and see the show recorded live, all four regulars are more or less on par.

It's the Scottish voice, it grates on me if i'm honest.

Hope there ain't too many Scots on here lol.

Quote: Richard Wells @ September 21 2008, 5:20 PM BST

It's the Scottish voice, it grates on me if i'm honest.

Hope there ain't too many Scots on here lol.

Don't worry Dick. I am sure your voice is just as annoying.

Quote: paul f @ September 21 2008, 9:09 PM BST

Don't worry Dick. I am sure your voice is just as annoying.

I would guess it probably isn't

Only one way to decide this - INTERNET FIGHT

Whose voice is the most annoying? I say Richard's. What part of England are you from, Richard?

Since I love Frankie's so much, I'm think Richard's would win. But until he speaks to me, I couldn't possibly say!

Now now Paul, no need to make it personal.

You must both phone zooo's special hotline and leave a recorded message.

Richard please read George W. Bush's inauguration speech.

Paul, can you read Josef Fritzl's witness statement.

zooo will then adjudicate.

I should clarify myself by saying I find Frankie Boyle's scottish voice grating.

I don't mean I find every Scottish voice grating, I've have some friends from Scotland so sorry if I offended anyone.

Does this mean I don't get to adjudicate anything? :(

Quote: Richard Wells @ September 21 2008, 9:30 PM BST

I should clarify myself by saying I find Frankie Boyle's scottish voice grating.

I don't mean I find every Scottish voice grating, I've have some friends from Scotland so sorry if I offended anyone.

Don't worry, I was just kidding! Dick as in short for Richard! That was all. I am not the type of person to get wound up over the internet. Scotland LOL

Quote: paul f @ September 21 2008, 10:05 PM BST

Don't worry, I was just kidding! Dick as in short for Richard! That was all. I am not the type of person to get wound up over the internet. Scotland LOL

No worries, I get called Dick very often.

Often by people who don't know it's short for Richard haha.

Did anyone else see Thursday's out-takes show? Quite an eye-opener getting to see Russell Howard displaying clear frustration and general loathing for Andy Parsons (I think it was him it was directed at?). Surprised they broadcast it as it turned quite ugly and didn't really put any of them in a good light.

Which bit was that? I watched, but don't recall the piece you're referring to?

Yeah, I missed that bit too!

Sounds like I would have enjoyed it as well.