Cofilmic Sketch Writing Competition Page 5

Quote: StephenM @ October 20 2011, 1:18 PM BST

Just sent three off and was told the deadline has passed.

I may have read it wrong but thought the website said the 20th October.

I had the same problem!

Originally it just said the 20th. Then, apparently, they added "by 12 noon". Of course I didn't check back on their website, so I assumed it was fine to send them in the evening.

A little annoying but at least I have written some more sketches - which is the main thing!

According to website we find out on Monday - very quick turn around.

Quote: blahblah @ October 23 2011, 12:21 AM BST

According to website we find out on Monday - very quick turn around.

Bloody hell. :O

In my response it said I'd hear "shortly after the 24th". The link to the webpage doesn't seem to be working, though, so I can't confirm the results date.

I put in 4 for this. Got the email with the codes back. Now its all about waiting........for the rejection.

So, anyone heard anything yet?

Not a dicky bird...

Nope.

Evan must have been right - shortly after 24th. Maybe they changed it or I misread it - the latter more likely

I think, from my emails back and forth with them, that they are slightly overwhelmed by the number of entries and so I can imagine their timetable might slip. Too many desperate sketch writers emptying their bottom drawer :D

I do definitely recall that their plan was to reply yesterday.

I just hope they don't use the same scoring system as the sitcom trials, this could get a little embarrassing...

Quote: David Salisbury @ October 25 2011, 6:16 AM BST

Too many desperate sketch writers emptying their bottom

Quite.

I've just noticed that CoFilmic are now following me on Twitter. I'm hoping that's a good omen!

Good sign Groovy - well it won't be too long to wait the contest is on monday I believe. Any one actually going?

Pah Cofilmic followed me into the toilet at the cinema and touched my face.