Cofilmic Sketch Writing Competition Page 11

Sounds like a brilliant festival, well done David and Ponderer.

Ooooh, nice one Dolly!!

Well done dave b, ponderer and especially dolly dagger. Well played indeed.

Thank you all. I can't quite take all the credit though; it was a joint effort with The Cool Mikado.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 1 2011, 10:29 PM GMT

Thank you all. I can't quite take all the credit though; it was a joint effort with The Cool Mikado.

What's so cool about him?

Well done DD, Mikado, Ponderer and Bussell!

Quote: David Bussell @ November 1 2011, 3:58 PM GMT

Thank you very much. Perhaps Dolly will make a show and share her sketch with us. Does anyone know if the event was filmed?

It wasn't, but Dolly's will be as a prize. I was going to surreptitiously record it on my iphone but it seemed a bit churlish (plus the official event photographer was sat next to me). My sketch was a revision of a favourite of mine so there may be those who have seen it before. I can't find it at present but will post when I lay hands on it.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 1 2011, 10:29 PM GMT

It was a really nice sketch, and they delivered it really well. Received much better than anything else on the night - congratulations.

Congrats to Ponderer, Dave B (cheers for posting the sketch) and Dolly!

Well Done Dolly & The Cool Mikado.
Nice One

Well done Dolly and 'Mik!

And everyone else for that matter. At least I was beaten by people I know, which is a step up.

Dan

Hey Dan no hard feelings about me and those other BCGers mugging you and stealing your trousers

Quote: swerytd @ November 2 2011, 9:30 AM GMT

At least I was beaten by people I know, which is a step up.

Dan

You're alright!

Dolly has kindly given me permission to post the sketch on my blog - I shortlisted the sketches and chaired the judges, so I'll write about the whole thing later this afternoon on mj.scripts.co.uk

When you say chaired the judges is that like in the american pro wrestling style?

I imagined it more like an old-fashioned lion-taming.

Quote: Micheal Jacob @ November 2 2011, 1:52 PM GMT

Dolly has kindly given me permission to post the sketch on my blog - I shortlisted the sketches and chaired the judges, so I'll write about the whole thing later this afternoon on mj.scripts.co.uk

I typed in that address Micheal and it sends me to another company. Scripts.co.uk