Still Game Page 3

Doen't look like there will be a seventh series due to no news whatsoever of it. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Quote: Will Brook @ July 25 2008, 2:14 PM BST

Doen't look like there will be a seventh series due to no news whatsoever of it. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The creators are currently taking a break from the show to concentrate on other projects... but watch this space as I have a feeling it might be back ;)

And Mark's feeling are always one of two things: a sexual harassment case in waiting, or a nudge-nudge-wink-wink-I-know-something-you-don't. :)

Loved last night's episode, though I had seen it before - Eric spewing up over Victor's windscreen makes me laugh out loud every time :-D

I only discovered this show through you guys on the forums and i am really enjoying it too.

Thank you.

Now they've (the beeb) stopped showing them in favour of 'Buzzcocks' repeats after a couple of episodes. Angry

I heard there is to be a seventh series in a couple of years. Probably next year at some point. The stars and creators of the show Ford Kiernan and Greg Hemphill are appearing in the movie adaptation of Irvine Welsh's book "Ectasy". Scotland

Just browsing through Amazon UK and found a boxset to be released this autumn with all series 1-6 AND.. the XMAS & New Year specials for the first time on DVD. :D

Thanks Will, I shall add it to our database. :)

Whilst on the subject, there are 33 episodes in the 'S1-5' boxset, not 27.

'Still Game S2' is a 2-Disc set.

The new 'Still Game' boxset contains 21hrs of viewing pleasure actually.

Do you know why the 2 specials from 2005/06 are not included?

There are also many old 'Scotland-Only' 'Still Game' VHS/DVD releases for series 1-3.

:)

Quote: Will Brook @ August 19 2008, 9:26 PM BST

Whilst on the subject, there are 33 episodes in the 'S1-5' boxset, not 27.

'Still Game S2' is a 2-Disc set.

The new 'Still Game' boxset contains 21hrs of viewing pleasure actually.

There are also many old 'Scotland-Only' 'Still Game' VHS/DVD releases for series 1-3.

:)

My individual DVDs of series 1-4 contain 27 episodes themselves. And series 5 had 6 episodes, so that's right. 33.

Quote: Will Brook @ August 19 2008, 9:26 PM BST

Are they not?

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 19 2008, 9:42 PM BST

My individual DVDs of series 1-4 contain 27 episodes themselves. And series 5 had 6 episodes, so that's right. 33.

Why only S1-4?

Quote: Aaron @ August 19 2008, 11:08 PM BST

Are they not?

Well according to Amazon it includes the 2007 XMAS/New Year specials but I don't know about the others. I doubt I'll pay £12-14 for 60mins worth of entertainment though.

Quote: Will Brook @ August 20 2008, 1:36 PM BST

Why only S1-4?

I've got S5 too. Thought it may be where the confusion over 27 episodes came from.
I'm not sure if the Xmas special from the beginning of series 4 is included in there though.

Quote: Will Brook @ August 20 2008, 1:36 PM BST

Well according to Amazon it includes the 2007 XMAS/New Year specials but I don't know about the others. I doubt I'll pay £12-14 for 60mins worth of entertainment though.

Were they released in the previous individual series DVDs?