Still Game Page 4

Quote: Aaron @ August 20 2008, 2:01 PM BST

Were they released in the previous individual series DVDs?

I don't believe so.

These are the DVDs I have; Series 1 Series 2 Series 3 Series 4

Looking at them, I don't think I have bought series 5 yet. Bugger. It's pretty cheap on Amazon (£7), as is series 6, so I might treat myself. :)

No they aren't included :(

Anyone seen Dear Green Place See Amazon product listing? If so, any good?

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 23 2008, 8:24 PM BST

Anyone seen Dear Green Place See Amazon product listing? If so, any good?

I enjoyed it, give it a go, its no Still Game but it's good.

Cool, thanks Cherzo

I like it (Dear Green Place). Very funny. The deaf guy is genius.

Dear god.
I could order the DVDs. But I need, I really need to know if there are English subtitles.

Don't we all. ;)

For Still Game or Dear Green Place? I've never had a problem understanding them myself.

Probably both.

A couple of weeks ago someone said on wikipedia a 7th series is due but I thought it was a load of old rubbish but now we're getting more details I'm excited. I doubt it'll be this year however. Probably some XMAS/New Year Specials and an 8-part series next year.

Still Game I got, and the set, as well as Series 6 DVDs have subtitles. I was asking about Dear Green Place.

Quote: WrongTale @ August 31 2008, 12:11 PM BST

I was asking about Dear Green Place.

I don't know. Probably.

From the Evening Times

BBC SCOTLAND'S winter programme launch was announced today but with no mention of the expected new series from Ford Kiernan and Greg Hemphill.
The comedy pair behind the phenomenally successful Still Game series had a major multi-million pound sitcom lined up.
And it's claimed the comedy Two Bob Rocket, featuring two Glaswegians who find themselves in space, had been given the go-ahead.
However, the BBC wouldn't say when the new show - a spin-off from a previous Chewin The Fat sketch and which showbiz insiders reckon would be their best yet - would appear.

Innnnteresting. :)