Still Game Page 11

Fantastic news! It's coming back! (Kind of) :D

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/scotlands-best-loved-comedy-stars-ford-2372494

Hooray!!! Hopefully they'll eventually make more episodes too.

Nothing has been confirmed in relation to Still Game's return either being televised or on stage. There is a press conference being held in Glasgow next Wednesday (October, 23rd) and more information will be released then.

Oh God I hope so. This has been the only comedy series I actually have made any time for in the last hundred years. It's everything the likes of Citizen Kahn isn't. Thank God!

I've watched a couple episodes and enjoyed them, but I have to say that in a couple of them, I could have used some subtitles! But whattaya expect from a Yank in the NY/NJ area. ;)

I am Scottish from Glasgow area, there I've said it. Think I must be one of the few that do not find this programme that funny. Sure it has its moments but as the series went on the laughs became fewer and fewer. It's more mildly amusing that funny, with a few gentle laughs per episode. I am no prude and can swear with the best of them but find they swear too much to get a cheap laugh.

Four nights at the Glasgow Hydro September 2014 . . . tickets on sale from Friday . . .

Hope they travel with it.

http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/arts/news/still-game-to-return-as-glasgow-stage-show-1-3152648

The two comics said they were also approaching BBC Scotland to revive their cult TV show

Woop!

Hmmm . . . I wonder if BBC Scotland will want any more Still Game?

:O

That's a surprise

I thought the two guys who write it fell out

Nope, all rumours. Not so much fell out as burnt out.

Anyway, I've gone and got mysel' five tickets to the first show on Friday 26th September. Smashin'!

"Well jel"

More dates announced apparently.

26 September & 07, 08, & 09 October 2014.

Quote: lofthouse @ October 25 2013, 6:41 PM BST

That's a surprise

I thought the two guys who write it fell out

And now they've made up for a massive pay day . . . 192 000 tickets and rising . . . tickets 30 to 45 quid? kaching!

And pretty sure it'll be filmed and be the no 1 DVD next Christmas (well in Scotland anyways).

Having seen Greg's spat with Rab Florence over the last 2 years (it was all wrestling smackdown talk and they we're still mates all along) it wouldn't surprise me if the falling out with Ford was the same thing just to get the maximum pay day for when they did return . . .

That clip was funnier than anything Citizen Khan/Father Figure could ever aspire to. Just shows that the current crop is so bad people are grasping at the past. I know I am!