Still Game Page 7

Quote: svend @ May 15 2009, 5:20 PM BST

Was it from Chewin' The Fat?

Chewin' The Fat Series 3
Episode 1 - 2 sketches - Jack,Victor and the lads sing a song &; Jack takes delivery of a stun gun

http://board.mypersianforum.com/showthread.php?t=96528

Looks like svend's got it.

Here's a link; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xARkXQwNFE

I'm suffering from "NO STILL GAME!!" syndrome. :(

I've watched all seven series over & over & over again ... then jump to the specials & Live shows.

Now what? *tears*

:D

You must love those things at the seaside where you poke your face through and someone takes a photo.

I've never seen this show. Isn't it by the same people that did that sketch show, which I can't remember the name of? I never liked that either.

What do you mean, get out of this thread?

Quote: Leevil @ August 21 2009, 10:33 PM BST

You must love those things at the seaside where you poke your face through and someone takes a photo.

I've never seen this show. Isn't it by the same people that did that sketch show, which I can't remember the name of? I never liked that either.

What do you mean, get out of this thread?

I do. :P

Chewin' The Fat (also great)

You said it! Move along. :P

Although, if I didn't enjoy the sketch show, is it likely I wouldn't enjoy this?

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 21 2009, 10:36 PM BST

I do. :P

:D I like the donkeys. I'd have a photo to post right about now, but my mum hasn't uploaded the snaps onto Facebook yet. Pleased

No. This is A LOT better than the sketch show. Some great characters. I'm sure you could watch one online somehow. ;)

Quote: Leevil @ August 21 2009, 10:39 PM BST

:D I like the donkeys. I'd have a photo to post right about now, but my mum hasn't uploaded the snaps onto Facebook yet. Pleased

:D

I will check it out. I always like to give things a try.

*rubs bottom regretfully*

I do think it's funny but it is a little bit of a nineties throw back.

According to a poster on IMDB, Paul Riley, Ford Kiernan and Greg Hemphill have all resolved their differences, so a 7th series could well be on the way sooner rather than later.

Quote: Gluben @ August 22 2009, 1:23 AM BST

According to a poster on IMDB, Paul Riley, Ford Kiernan and Greg Hemphill have all resolved their differences, so a 7th series could well be on the way sooner rather than later.

I certainly hope a seventh series is made. I can't get enough of Jack and Victor!

Me too. Dear Green Place was ok, but not a patch on Still Game.

Still Game has to return it's the law. The Beeb should use We are Klang and Still Game as examples of exactly the kind of writing/productions that should be coming their way. Both are streets away from one another but both have a unique voice and strangely enough funny. Who'd a thought it?

Quote: John M @ August 24 2009, 5:01 PM BST

I certainly hope a seventh series is made. I can't get enough of Jack and Victor!

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!! ... I second that. Watched all Series & Specials about 51,048,924 times already, so ready for some new material.

OH PLEASE!! let a Series 7 Happen.

Adding my voice to the hope that seventh series is made... and the quality is at least the same.
I personally believe the sixth series were no worse than several previous ones (first series is slightly below par, though), and I can only hope the standard is maintained.

The Christmas specials were hit or miss, though.