Scrubs Page 3

Quote: Dave @ August 12, 2007, 1:42 PM

I don't really watch Scrubs because that JD guy loves himself. He isn't even good looking, just normal looking!

Errr

Getting through the latest series and just realised that Charlie was ahead of her time with her frequent use of "Anyhoooo", because it's seemingly used all the time in 'Scrubs'. The spirit of Charlie Rance still lives.

Quote: Dave @ August 12, 2007, 1:42 PM

I don't really watch Scrubs because that JD guy loves himself. He isn't even good looking, just normal looking!

Apparently he's a total cock in real life.

He got full of himself in series 4 or 5. *waves fist*

The guy who plays the Janitor - Neil Flynn - was one of my teachers at ImprovOlympic West back in 1999. He is exactly like his character. Very nice guy. Never remembered my name, even in class. Or anyone else's name, for that matter.

He does a great improv show on some Saturdays at IO West here in Los Angeles called BEER SHARK MICE which is very good. (www.iowest.com)

That said, I don't watch SCRUBS much. Don't care for Zach Braff, and I thought it was trying too hard to be silly and clever.

-Erik

I find Zack Braff Horny.
I like his hair.

He likes his hair.

I like it more, cause I said it first.
*blows a raspberry*

Zach Braff is a load of rubbish. He wears to much make up to try and disguise the fact that he isn't in the least attractive. His face looks like it's made of rubber. He's like a male Renee Zellweger. And that's an insult. He said in one of the episodes, "It's OK to be impressed by me. Most girls are." Yeah, right Zach, you pig headed, delusional piece of crap!

Quote: Dave @ September 1, 2007, 2:03 PM

Zach Braff is a load of rubbish. He wears to much make up to try and disguise the fact that he isn't in the least attractive. His face looks like it's made of rubber. He's like a male Renee Zellweger. And that's an insult. He said in one of the episodes, "It's OK to be impressed by me. Most girls are." Yeah, right Zach, you pig headed, delusional piece of crap!

but on the bright side he gets off with the actress who plays Dr Reed.

Swings and roundabouts

Quote: Erik @ August 31, 2007, 7:16 PM

The guy who plays the Janitor - Neil Flynn - was one of my teachers at ImprovOlympic West back in 1999. He is exactly like his character. Very nice guy. Never remembered my name, even in class. Or anyone else's name, for that matter.

He does a great improv show on some Saturdays at IO West here in Los Angeles called BEER SHARK MICE which is very good. (www.iowest.com)

That said, I don't watch SCRUBS much. Don't care for Zach Braff, and I thought it was trying too hard to be silly and clever.

-Erik

Ace! He's the best character by far.

Quote: paul watson @ September 1, 2007, 2:33 PM

but on the bright side he gets off with the actress who plays Dr Reed.

You mean, the actual actress? They see each other in real life ... socially?

I cant remember her real name.

No, but if he did... good one him

Sarah Chalke, I think?

Quote: Dave @ September 1, 2007, 2:03 PM

It's called a script. :P