Scrubs Page 4

Wouldn't surprise me if he's light that in real life, which, according to Aaron, he is.

I LOVE HIM!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh That hair.

Quote: Dave @ September 1, 2007, 6:45 PM

Wouldn't surprise me if he's light that in real life, which, according to Aaron, he is.

Yeah, 'cos him and Aaron are like that *crosses fingers* actually *does the international hand gesture for sex (O.K sign, f**king the index finger)*

Quote: Leevil @ September 2, 2007, 1:41 AM

Yeah, 'cos him and Aaron are like that *crosses fingers* actually *does the international hand gesture for sex (O.K sign, f**king the index finger)*

I missed that international sign language lesson what the eck is f**king the index finger. Oh wait I just realised Laughing out loud I would have used the fisting gesture but its all a matter of taste. I should probably not post this but i'm so post modern i'm going to cut to me typing a rip off of Charlie Brooker :D

Thought I'd gone off this, well the newer series anyway, but watching the repeats on E4 and it's not as bad as I thought, although it's too self-aware, which can be annoying.

according to Wiki, the seventh series will be the last.

Probably time to round up, I guess. I stayed faithfully until the fifth series, but when they announced pregnancies, I threw in the towel ;)

I got bored of it fast. It's funny, but far too moral-ly and preachy for my liking. Having some kind of 'lesson' to a story is all well and good, but it just feels in-your-face, and far too openly emotional.

Quote: Aaron @ December 19, 2007, 10:34 AM

and far too openly emotional.

What's the sound? Oh, yes. You're heart of stone. ;) I'm joking. You're allowed your opinion even if it's wrong, ha.

LOL

No, nothing wrong with emotion. Check half of OFAH, and quite a few episodes of Dibley. But Scrubs is too in-your-face. It's just overwhelming, and for me, compromises the comedy. If I want emotion like that, I'll stick on Bridget Jones, thanks. I don't expect it that full-on in a sitcom.

I love Scrubs because it's so funny AND because of the moral-ly bit :P but I do admit its gone drastically down hill lately and needs to be wrapped up

I love scrubs but again agree with Scatters, definitely gone down hill recently. I don't like it when sitcoms make me cry!!

I like it with Scrubs actually-but I agree that it's not the point, and that it shouldnt happen when its a sitcom

To be fair to Scrubs they have taken shots at themselves for being too moral and preachy.

Did anyone see the episode in which Elliot said she looks like the actor Gary Busey? That was hilarious, as she looks just like him. It was almost as funny as when someone on 'Green Wing' pointed out that Guy Secretan looks like the Donkey from 'Shrek'.

I'm a big fan but not bucking the trend here it seems to be rather laboured. 'Tis the way of many comedy shows that have long runs. The networks don't want to cancel it because it's still bringing in the bucks, the writers don't want to write it because it's become difficult to keep it fresh and people like us start not to watch it because it's lost that spark which seperated it from the dross. As was said earlier. Time to pull the plug me thinks. Best lines for me are nearly always from Kelso. He hasn't got the most air time but less is more!.