Scrubs Page 7

After watching the first three seasons, I think I love this show more than I could ever love a human baby! Okay, maybe that's exaggerating a little, but I do love it!

4 was the last decent series. 1-3 were good, especially the 2nd series. The storylines and episodes gradually declined after that, though. The vast majority of the most recent ones are unwatchable.

Don't say that! It's not true! You don't know anything! How bad are we talking here? Is it 'not as good as it used to be, but still good' bad (like season three of Arrested Development) or is it 'just plain bad' bad? I'm expecting the former. I loved the third season of Arrested Development by the way.

Edited by Aaron.

Bah, don't listen to him Earman2009, I own every season and have probably watched every episode twice.
The shortened 7th season is pretty weak. It's probably the worst season of all. But the new season this year is really funny stuff!
I didn't care too much for either season 3 or 4 (the one with Turk and Carla's wedding, found Carla and JD really annoying) but besides that everything else was good.
Great show except those, and even those had their moments that made them worth watching.

Quote: earman2009 @ March 13 2009, 11:36 AM GMT

Edited by Aaron.

Why? What was wrong with my original post?

It fell for me when The Todd was outed, then they tried to push him back in. Didn't work for me.

Quote: earman2009 @ March 14 2009, 3:16 PM GMT

Why? What was wrong with my original post?

IIRC, grammar and capitalisation.

Oh. :$

They had one of the episodes with Michael J Fox on today. It was thoroughly enjoyable.

Was it the one with the toilet on the roof? That was the best of Michael J Fox's episodes in my opinion.

It was.

That was the first episode I ever watched, purely for Michael J. Fox. Then become addicted to Scrubs after that.

Heather Graham is my favourite guest star so far. And it's only partly because of the scene where she's sitting on a bed in her underwear. ;)

Hooch is crazy! That's season 4 finished. Next up season 5. Has anyone here seen the webisodes Scrubs: Interns? I was looking for them (Admittedly not that hard) and couldn't find them. I can find torrents, but I should be able to stream them somewhere.

Ted's version of "Hey Ya" in the latest episode was fantastic.