Scrubs Page 5

Scrubs is still funnier than most shows around at the moment despite a dip. I also love the moral-ey emotional bits, they do it so well and no other show does it.

The "moral-ey emotional bits" are what makes Scrubs totally unwatchable for me. Pity really.

Narration: It's funny, because I always thought of Aaron as moral-ey emotional. But I guess that's just life. Dr. Cox once told me... blah blah blah... blah!

Quote: catskillz @ January 11, 2008, 2:45 AM

Did anyone see the episode in which Elliot said she looks like the actor Gary Busey? That was hilarious, as she looks just like him. It was almost as funny as when someone on 'Green Wing' pointed out that Guy Secretan looks like the Donkey from 'Shrek'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6X5RMBu3oo

haha.

They look more alike in this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYtbv44G-CI&NR=1

I don't watch Scrubs because Zach Braff really gets on my nuts.

Quote: ShoePie @ January 11, 2008, 8:52 AM

Scrubs is still funnier than most shows around at the moment despite a dip. I also love the moral-ey emotional bits, they do it so well and no other show does it.

I like Scrubs, but its that morally stuff that prevents it being really great. Does every episode have to have them? It seems before the ad break, something happens and JD says 'oh no' in a grave manner in voice over.

Okay, I've only seen the first season (I know :$), but I have to say that it is one of the most awesome things I had ever seen!!! I love Dr Cox's rants! I've just rented the second season and look forward to watching it. After that, just six seasons to go until I catch up! :)

Horay! Enjoy earman. It's brilliant! I've got to say that the new series has been great. I'm still trying to decide wether I like series 5 and 6 or not.

It's an good show (early episodes moreso), but Green Wing for me was superior (I thought 2nd series of it was good). I got tired of Scrubs quickly after the first two or three seasons. It's been a shadow of itself ever since that.

I think Scrubs is great.
I never really watched Green Wing, I was under the impression that it was a just a set of odd sketches cobbled together.

Ahem (hastily edited)
I'm sure it's very good though, and I'll be able to judge it better if I actually try to watch it.

Quote: Jackson Neil @ February 19 2009, 4:47 PM GMT

It's an OK show (early episodes moreso), but Green Wing for me was much superior

Definitely.

Quote: Fred Sunshine @ February 19 2009, 4:50 PM GMT

I never really watched Green Wing, I was under the impression that it was a just a set of odd sketches cobbled together.

I'd say that's a fair assessment.

Incorrect, but fair.

Very Much correct and fair