Scrubs Page 2

I adore Scrubs. Dr Cox is my fav. Just started to watch the new series on E4.

Yeah, it's bloody great.

Not as great as it was though. :(

That's because the standards has gone down since series 5 imo, there's genuine good moments there but it's not on par with series 1 - 4. But alot of people seem to think Series 4 is horrible, which i disagree with. meh

I've no idea what's what. All I'm aware of is that the newer the episodes get, the more morally and less funny they become.

Nah.
The more pressure on someone to be funny, the less funnier they become.
Still one of the best comedy's to come from America.

I'm not really felling excited about this new series. I hope they end it after this to preserve it's memory as the great show it is.

The writers can always go onto make something similar, but fresh.

Tonight's episode was better than last week. I loved the marching band part.

*Goes lovey dovey over Elizabeth Banks*

Still, Bill Lawrence has give us 2 of the greatest sitcoms ever... Scrubs and Spin City.

Spin City is indeed immense.

Quote: Aaron @ July 6, 2007, 12:23 PM

Spin City is indeed immense.

Is it? Huh? Whistling nnocently

well, it is!

I like how they had actors from Spin City guest star in Scrubs, and though I don't think Charlie Sheen ever did one, nearly all the other major Spin City actors have done. The chap who played the Mayor made for a particularly good episode of Scrubs. "I WAS RIGHT, CATHERINE!"

Wasn't quite a Mork & Mindy/Happy Days tie in, but nice little comedy geek moments all the same.

M&M/HD wasn't so much a tie-in as M&M being a Happy Days spinoff.

I liked the politcs themed episode this week. Last week's musical was enjoyable, but made me think theyd gone all silly-so Im glad theres still a slight bit of seriousness left; because that was, afterall, why I liked it so much in the first place

I've just added season 5 to my collection and, er... That's it.

I don't really watch Scrubs because that JD guy loves himself. He isn't even good looking, just normal looking!