Scrubs Page 8

I think the show has totally rebounded after its switch to a new network.

Quote: Curt @ April 17 2009, 3:00 AM BST

Totally rebounded five! *High five's Curt*

After reading the comments about the show's slip in quality, I was expecting Season 6 to be a lot worse than it was. I've only seen one episode of season 7 so far. It wasn't that funny to me, you can get a lot worse than an episode of Scrubs that's a bit below par. After renting seasons 1-5, I decided to buy the 7 season region free boxset and found that whilst the episode play fine, the bonus features don't work! Has anyone here got the region free boxset and had the same problem?

Quote: Curt @ April 17 2009, 3:00 AM BST

It's moved? Has Braff left yet? He's supposedly been leaving for about three years now.

I've done it. I've watched every episode of Scrubs ever put to DVD. Now all I have to do is watch Season 8. Has that aired in the UK yet? I don't think it has.

No it has not.

Is season 8 the last one?

Yes

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 20 2009, 12:39 PM BST

Yes

Probably, but maybe not. The last I heard was that Zach Braff (JD), Judy Reyes (Carla) and Bill Lawrence (Creator) were leaving, but the show may continue anyway. I'm not sure if I want this unlikely scenario to happen, but maybe with a new batch of interns, it could work. If Cox and Janitor left too, then it would struggle.

I think it should just stop. It hasn't been as good lately, as if they're just going through the motions waiting for it to end.

If anyone has seen the finale, which I thought was really good yet sad (the use of "Book Of Love" nearly had me bawling), did anyone spot Bill Lawrence right at the end?

Has it had a Finale ?
Say it isn't so.

Looks up to the side while a hilarious cut scene comes in.

Quote: hotzappa11 @ May 7 2009, 11:12 PM BST

If anyone has seen the finale, which I thought was really good yet sad (the use of "Book Of Love" nearly had me bawling), did anyone spot Bill Lawrence right at the end?

It was a bit sad, a nice ending though. Don't know what Bill Lawrence looks like tbh.

Quote: Fred Sunshine @ May 7 2009, 11:23 PM BST

Has it had a Finale ?
Say it isn't so.

Looks up to the side while a hilarious cut scene comes in.

:D

Quote: chipolata @ April 20 2009, 11:26 AM BST

Is season 8 the last one?

Maybe, maybe not:

http://www.avclub.com/articles/bill-lawrence,27619/

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 8 2009, 8:10 AM BST

It was a bit sad, a nice ending though. Don't know what Bill Lawrence looks like tbh.

Ah. Well he was the bloke that said "night."

Oh. :) And there's a picture in Stott's link.