10 O'Clock Live - Series 1 Page 28

Who is in charge? Who shall we blame?

My boyfriend wrote a blog about the show so far. I share many of his sentiments.

http://lerougejournal.blogspot.com/2011/03/10-oclock-live-so-far.html

And I.

I'm not so sure. If you'd rather read the Daily Mail than watch 10 O'Clock Live, that says more about your politics than saying anything about the show. The Daily Mail may be too Tory but it's not going to change any time soon. And yet you watch 10 O'Clock Live thinking it should...

We've covered this before on these boards. Whilst I'd welcome a right wing comedic voice there don't appear to be any out there of any merit. And until the right can come up with some funny and cogent comedians the liberals will dominate.

I enjoyed Brooker's Twitter bit about the terrible singer being bullied. And Yasmin Khan was gorgeous. Other than that it was business as usual. Funny but nothing memorable.

I liked that the man Mitchell interviewed looked rather like Robert Webb.

Quote: zooo @ March 24 2011, 11:22 PM GMT

I liked that the man Mitchell interviewed looked rather like Robert Webb.

I thought that too!

Hee!

Mitchell's so obsessed with him, he's seeking out lookalikes. :(

Quote: chipolata @ March 24 2011, 11:22 PM GMT

And Yasmin Khan was gorgeous.

I knew you'd fancy her.

Bit of a 'meh' episode for me, nothing brilliant but still better than most else on TV tonight.

Quote: AngieBaby @ March 24 2011, 11:53 PM GMT

I knew you'd fancy her.

Bit of a 'meh' episode for me, nothing brilliant but still better than most else on TV tonight.

Women in Love not doing it for you?

Quote: chipolata @ March 23 2011, 9:04 AM GMT

We've covered this before on these boards. Whilst I'd welcome a right wing comedic voice there don't appear to be any out there of any merit. And until the right can come up with some funny and cogent comedians the liberals will dominate.

Yeah, I mean, even Jim Davidson's gone and become all soppy and apologetic in his old age.

Perhaps they should get Littlejohn on.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ March 25 2011, 11:51 AM GMT

Yeah, I mean, even Jim Davidson's gone and become all soppy and apologetic in his old age.

Perhaps they should get Littlejohn on.

I'd like to see Alan Partridge's favourite columnist, Simon Heffer, up on stage.