10 O'Clock Live - Series 1

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh. I am very very interested.

*patiently awaits BCG article*

It's a great line-up. Three of my fave comedians and someone else.

Two of my faves. And Jimmy Carr. And Lauren Laverne. Again. Pity they didn't use this opportunity to break/build some new talent, rather than rely on the same old faces.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 7 2010, 1:03 PM BST

Two of my faves. And Jimmy Carr. And Lauren Laverne. Again. Pity they didn't use this opportunity to break/build some new talent, rather than rely on the same old faces.

So you'd rather they dumped Brooker and Mitchell?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 7 2010, 1:08 PM BST

So you'd rather they dumped Brooker and Mitchell?

Depends. I'll watch the show before passing that kind of judgement. It's not as if those two are short of work, is it?

I think Josie Long would have been cracking on this instead of that Laverne woman.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 7 2010, 1:14 PM BST

I think Josie Long would have been cracking on this instead of that Laverne woman.

Now, you see, I'm not that keen on Josie Long, but objectively she would be a much better choice.

Quote: chipolata @ September 7 2010, 1:16 PM BST

No. Now I see you as a human hamster.

...running around in his own poo-poo.

Stop hamstering up my thread you whores, and talk about the show.

I imagine Laverne won't ruin it anyway to be honest- she barely registered to me on the alternative election night. She's easy enough to ignore.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 7 2010, 1:28 PM BST

Stop hamstering up my thread you whores, and talk about the show.

:O Whores? I've never been so insulted!

Oh, no, hang on, yes I have. Yes, I remember now.

I'd have Greg from the Klang as a host. Very good performer but not really established yet, as such.

They should get Stewart Lee in to do bits and pieces.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 7 2010, 1:30 PM BST

:O Whores? I've never been so insulted!

Oh, no, hang on, yes I have. Yes, I remember now.

I'd have Greg from the Klang as a host. Very good performer but not really established yet, as such.

Oh he'd be good yes. I think he'd be fantastic on it- but he's got a new show going into filming soon for a show with that Welsh fella with the pie.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 7 2010, 1:34 PM BST

I reckon he's slipped outside of their target demographic- he's more popular with 25-40 as opposed to the 16-30 audience they're plumbing for. Could work cross-demo... *ponders*

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 7 2010, 1:34 PM BST

On the shit spewing Channel 4!

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 7 2010, 1:36 PM BST

Oh he'd be good yes. I think he'd be fantastic on it- but he's got a new show going into filming soon for a show with that Welsh fella with the pie.

Welsh fella with the pie?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 7 2010, 1:36 PM BST

I reckon he's slipped outside of their target demographic- he's more popular with 25-40

Make it 25-45. *ahem*