10 O'Clock Live - Series 1 Page 23

Great pre-title sound quality. Rolling eyes

Milo = twat.

I'm watching this for the first time and it's a bit... weak. I think, as others have said, the presenters aren't built for this sort of thing. I preferred the 11 O'clock Show - they didn't pretend to be intellectuals or right on.

Quote: Ben @ February 17 2011, 10:47 PM GMT

I'm watching this for the first time and it's a bit... weak. I think, as others have said, the presenters aren't built for this sort of thing. I preferred the 11 O'clock Show - they didn't pretend to be intellectuals or right on.

Watch it on C4+1 then!

Quote: GGdown @ February 17 2011, 11:25 PM GMT

Watch it on C4+1 then!

Oh GGdown! G-g-get down!

It might just have been me but it felt like Lavern's role had ben downscaled slightly this week. Aside from a quick reportage sketch about bankers, her only other piece was an interview with the authour of Freakonomics. And then she had Jimmy Carr as her wingman.

That ben needed bringing down a peg or two. ;) :P

I liked the "That's Amore" pun.

Eh. Witless, aimless and ineffective at almost every point. Perhaps the worst episode yet. This one didn't even raise to the giddy heights of student politics.

The Miliband/Peep Show bit was LOLworthy.

:D

Booing Crow annoyed me. Yes, he comes across as a bit of a twat sometimes, but he's representing the average person on the street. Trying to stop businesses screwing their workers over for their shareholders. It's unfortunate that it's always to do with the underground, as this gets Londoners' backs up.

I wish we had a union at work, I think 90% of the company would join up at the moment.

Quote: chipolata @ February 24 2011, 10:39 PM GMT

That was ace! 'How did that happen?'

Tom Cruzizgay! :D

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 24 2011, 10:45 PM GMT

:D

Booing Crow annoyed me. Yes, he comes across as a bit of a twat sometimes, but he's representing the average person on the street. Trying to stop businesses screwing their workers over for their shareholders. It's unfortunate that it's always to do with the underground, as this gets Londoners backs up.

He's still an arsehole though.

Quote: chipolata @ February 24 2011, 10:39 PM GMT

Loved that.

Quote: zooo @ February 24 2011, 10:48 PM GMT

He's still an arsehole though.

I did say he comes across as a twat, but I expect his heart's in the right place.

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 24 2011, 10:45 PM GMT

Booing Crow annoyed me. Yes, he comes across as a bit of a twat sometimes, but he's representing the average person on the street.

The only reason they are on the street is because the bloody Tube isn't running.