Eurovision Song Contest Page 6

"Get your coat, you racist."

I am never, ever in the whole history of the word going out agaub.

"Do you black up often?"
"Is Valhalla missing an Angel"
"Do you read the Daily Mail in the morning"
"Your race or mine"
"You have beautiful blue eyes and blond hair"
"Roses are red, violets are blue, our race is dying, so we should screw"

Quote: Jude @ May 13, 2007, 12:55 AM

I am never, ever in the whole history of the word going out agaub.

Jude, so close to a coherent sentence. I assume you are as roasted as that poor pig.

Laughing out loud

I could barly log in never mind think of anything funny.

God, I`ve evend misspelt the emotcon!

To top it all, pople think I look at bit like the Finland girlie singer isnthat goood or bad?

I will ahve to go to bed and apologise in the mornung.

Barmy. Absolutely mentalist.

I do hope she's not going to try the old 'lying down and using a laptop' excuse...

No, but Iam on a laoptup.

Is that a South East Asian make?

No, I think itd Leggo.

Jude, you're a legend...have you been on the Pirate Juice?

Was it the Eurovision song contest that drove you to it? :P

dear oh deary me... what a farce. I didn't catch all of it but the bits I did... well, apart from the beautiful Russian women, it was a complete waste of time. And as I said in an earlier post... it postponed Dr. Who. A sin of epic proportions!

Stayed in and watched 'Stranger Than Fiction'... liked it a lot.

For the first couple of hours we were drawing with Australia and America, how embarasing, then again look what Ukrain sent some weirdo's dressed in weird clothes that couldn't sing a bad song, at least we didn't do tha....ow shit.

They're actually discussing the Eurovision Song Contest on Radio 2 (Jeremy Vine's show) right now... same old arguments... political or song contest.

How did you not like Eurovision? The standard was pretty high this year. I had UK as the 11th best act, France i thought did best, with Ukraine coming a close second (i don't care who you are, you are not human if you didn't find Verka entertaining). Serbia didn't deserved to win, it was an alright song, better than England, but not as good as most.

For arrangement, you had a hard job to beat the German entry. The horn parts were good. The trouble is now with eurovision is that you have to write a song that is in the eurovision genre rather than a good song by an amateur. It's just like any other part of the music industry.